PvE to PvP Xfers

Must be. Crazy though, this is literally a one minute tweak on their part. Like such an easy change.

It’s honestly possible that they have this planned out, but for p3. I just don’t get what the harm would be in just doing it now instead of waiting.

There’s no harm in doing it now, only in waiting, as they lose more subs and lose more potential money from the transfers.

Not just losing potential profits from xfers, but losing subs of people who just flat out dont want to re-roll. I have 3 toons stuck on a pve server that I would love to play on my PVP server I currently play on. 2/3 are pretty geared and ssc / tk attuned. Thats hundreds of hours of work I put in that I refuse to put in again.

:snowflake: Easy Mode. :crazy_face: :smoking:

I would like to PVP on my PVP server, which has 0 alliance now. Please allow transfers thanks.

1 Like

Dam really? Which server are you on?

Sulfuras :frowning:

I’m biased. I want all the players on PvP servers. I absolutely don’t care PvE players leveled faster than me.

I chose the PvP route because I wanted the fights.

Dam that sucks bro. Implementing this change would surely be able to help that get rebalanced.

Is there even a sizeable population of PvE players that would actually want to swap to PvP servers? I don’t imagine it changing too much, honestly. There aren’t enough Alliance players who like PvP servers or PvP in general to really have a decent across the board balance.

1 Like

Yes there is, actually. There are plenty of alliance on PvE servers who’d be happy to go to PvP. And plenty of Horde, even on your server that would love to.

I seriously doubt the people in that camp would make a significant difference. I don’t doubt that these people exist, though I just don’t buy the idea that there are lots of people on PvE realms, especially Alliance, that are itching for PvP. Horde on the other hand, yes, since Mankrik is basically just the de facto server for Horde players who want to do anything and rolled PvE. Though more Horde in the PvP server pool isn’t solving any problems.

Transfer to benediction if your horde. We have been overrun with alliance in the last couple months. Bene used to be a balanced pvp server. Now it’s 78%-22% alliance and getting worse every day. We NEED Horde for balance. Bring your whole guild!

You can seriously doubt all you want, but I’m letting you know that you are factually incorrect.

I’d love to be proven wrong on this, and when they inevitably do allow for these transfers, feel free to bring this post up if we actually see any notable population shifts.

If you are paying the same amount of money for a character transfer, how is it fair that only 1/3 of the servers are available to you?

I agree - I wish they would allow this. I accidently used my boost on a PvE realm and my character is now stuck there… I hate it. (Don’t ask how I did that I was very stoned when I boosted LOL) But yes, @Blizzard shut up and take my money and allow me to transfer PvE to PvP

Exactly. It’s not fair. We got a huge thread here about it and talking about how this restriction is only hurting the game and experience for players, as well as more profits for Blizzard via paid transfers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.