PVE to PVP transfers

It was added in a month before Wrath pre-patch.
On 9/11/2008, websites were talking about the announcement that they were going
to allow those transfers.

You can say what you like, it is “harder” to level on a PVP server. Doesn’t make somebody a troll when divulging facts.
Furthermore, you talk about the sad state of affairs of Arena, but fail to note why you think a transfer would fix the issue. Arena is crappy on every server, in fact all pvp is crappy this whole iteration of BCC.

1 Like

I can literally start playing on any one sided pvp server(theres quite a few), never face a single battle in world pvp (Ive done this), and transfer to another one that is more balanced. Is that supposed to be difficult or does it make me special? Gatekeeping on this issue is really not the move my dude. There are plenty of people out there who would welcome this change. When I said arena was dead on my server, I mean, there are literally 0 people doing arena outside of inner circles. I think the highest rated team on the server is 1900. Arena participation is abysmal as it is, but on a pve server its non existent.

instead of stupidly limiting transfers from PVP/PVE; they need to limit it to high pop → low pop. If someone is willing to transfer to a minority faction on PVP, why the hell would you care where they are coming from? It’s basically realm discrimination.

Very true, that’s a limit that should have always been in the game. And the fact it isn’t, is the reason we have such lousy faction balance on some. Blows my mind! I would love to get a blue response on this issue. Me and some of my friends are effectively locked out of one of the main sources of content in the game. (Albeit it was ultimately our choice) I am willing to admit it was a mistake to choose to play here, but I shouldn’t be forced to reroll, and re-farm all of my pvp gear to correct that mistake. Id rather just not play at that point.

I doubt they even read this forum. They go over a month without saying anything and then it’s just to post an update they already put everywhere else first.

That is really depressing…

as long as you de-level to level 10 i am all in favor.

If I keep all my gear? Sure why not.

well you cant wear it due to level restrictions, but yes you keep it.

They need to allow this. It’s silly at this point. If you transfered from pvp to pve by accident, or without realizing that it’s irreversible you are now stuck there permanently. If someone wants to fork out the cash to “avoid getting ganked while levelling” let them

4 Likes

I agree with you and I encourage you and everyone else on here to comment on this centralized post including the link to 100+ forum threads about this topic. We need to come together and unite, getting this topic viral so Blizzard developers are aware of how many of us want this and the urgency to get it done by next week (phase 2 launch).

Yes, I agree Serpentine, and as mentioned in my reply to Buckleupdude, let’s band together and comment on this centralized post that includes many links to threads like this one so Blizz developers make this change now:

1 Like

I would love a blue response and developers taking action to make this a possibility by next tuesday (phase 2 launch).

Make the change Blizzard.

1 Like

Chanting with fists slamming the wooden bar as the beer in my stein glass jumps

MAKE THE CHANGE
MAKE THE CHANGE
MAKE THE CHANGE
MAKE THE CHANGE

Im about to rent a billboard outside Blizz HQ that says “MAKE THE CHANGE”

1 Like

Blizzard would make more than the cost to rent that billboard in a single day in transfer fees should the restriction limiting PvE to PvP transfers be removed by the Tuesday reset/phase 2 launch.