<PVE-RP> Looking for Officers <Alliance> [Bloodsail Buccaneers {rp}]

Small Guild looking for experienced Officers to help us grow.

Raiding Officer needed: want to be in charge of all things raiding? Have experience? And the time? Let me know.

Officer of Crafting Needed: Want to manage the go between raiding officers and the Bank officer and make sure people are getting what they need and being fair? Love to be deep in the details? This is for you

Officer of Events: Want to plan and put together events for the guild? The server? Have some fun ideas? this is for you

Discord: Atorn#7620

If yall are small and want to join an already established guild with a friendly family atmosphere with experienced Leadership check us out: <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP) - #5 by Battalíon-arthas

Oh is Encore no longer doing PVP? because its right there in the subject line this is a PVE-RP server guild

Just offering the invite, people change minds on factions, classes and servers all the time. Good luck in your search.

Sounds a bit like spamming every looking for post to me. but good luck killing the Hord

I see why you are looking for Leadership. Again best of luck!

I just don’t have the time to do it all… and i know there are better people out there then myself that don’t want to have to deal with the guild over all drama.

(honestly thanks though for helping keep this post moving upwards in the forum)