[PvE] <Life> 9/9M LFM!

Still searching!

Rooting for you guys. Happy to see you back at it Myst.

I’m not well geared enough right now and I love my guild too much to leave.

Hope you guys get realm first!

1 Like

Thanks for your support! – Unfortunately we still got a ways to go so we’re just trying to hold things together until Shadowlands!

1 Like

I’m going to need some gear and to get my necklace up, but I was a healer main in from Legion until Uldir scattered us; I should still have you on my btag. I’d be interested! Just need to get those darned pugs to accept me into their groups and work on this character as I’m kind of on my own at this point LOL.

1 Like

Sounds good! Message me sometime and we can pull you into a normal run or keys and go from there! ^^

1 Like

I sent you a Bnet request, I’ve been running mythic +'s for most of the expansion, used to raid mythics in legion at the start and consistently since Cata (when they were heroics.

I’ve got a mage geared, warrior, DH, DK (tank), monk and boomie who I’me most comfortable with, willing to transfer/faction switch.

1 Like

Please join us so Myst will open the guild repairs again.

2 Likes

Still searching!

1 Like

They deal with my incessant and off topic rambling; but are also the nicest, legit 0 drama guild that I’ve ever been in since 2004. Bold claim, but 100% trufe.

Thanks for giving me a reason to log in these days, guys. <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Still searching!

uwu Life :cat:

Still searching!

Still searching!

Still searching!!

me likey trials.

Still looking!

Still Looking!

Still searching!

We need more Tauren in this guild. :c … And more ranged.

Looking for more ferals!