PVE Guilds

Hey guys, I’m looking to join a PVE guild and like to meet new people.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently raiding Tues/Fri night with Saturday being an optional alt Heroic night.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference.

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.

Heya! I run a social, casual guild made up of mostly veterans and returnees. We run raids, M+, legacy content, and hunt for mounts/xmogs throughout the week. I’d love to tell you more about us! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426