PVE Classic and Retail (Dalaran), Horde and Alliance <Pensive[H]/Pénsive[A]>

<Pénsive[A]/Pensive[H}> We are a dual faction social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature officers.

We have a group of guild members who are very excited for Classic to arrive. We will have a dedicated Classic team, but we also want the ability to play with the same team in retail. Being that we are a dual faction guild, we will be playing on a PvE server, but that does not mean we dont have people that love to play PvP; especially battlegrounds. We have players that have been with WoW since the beginning and are looking forward to a gameplay style they love and miss. We also have members who didnt have the chance to play during that time and are excited to see what the game was like in its beginnings.

We will offer raiding, PvP, dungeons, events, and any other style of play that you are looking forward to - without stress. If you feel like classic is not for you, we still have the large dual faction retail guilds to play with as well.

We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs (retail), raffles, m+ push, raiding and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and just overall friendly attitude.

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Horde & Alliance – Scheduled Events, Achievements, Normal/Heroic Raids, M+ and old content done regularly
Weekly X-Faction Discord DND Group

Classic Team Leads Bezee Bnet: Slizzy#1546
Katryna Bnet: Catie1140#1599

Horde Progression Team (AOTC): Sat 12pm-3pm Bnet Briar#1421
Horde Learning Raids.

Alliance Progression Team (AOTC) : Tues & Thurs 8pm Raid Lead Bnet Footsie#11523

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
Assistant GM Bondra @ Bnet Bondra#11498
Assistant GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Recruitment Officer Glaicial/Glaícial ALT 0237) Bnet Banner#1119
Assistant GM Frahenstein @ Bnet Inzania@11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

2 Likes

Very excited for Classic! Pensive is the place to be - strong leadership and a place where you can get away from the dramas of real life…either faction! <3

1 Like

I am so looking forward to Classic, it will be nice to have our guild expand to a Classic Realm.
Read what folks think about Pénsive here, lots of positive reviews.

1 Like

Hi, does your guild have room for a dungeoneering blood death knight?

I first played WoW around 12 years ago, did some raiding, made friends, and eventually left for greener pastures. I’m back for a time and would like a solid mature group to run dungeons with again. I’m primarily interested in tanking, but I have an alt or two to fill in.

Do your guild members have a need for someone that enjoys tanking and the patience for a returning player to learn BFA dungeons? If so, please consider my membership.

Thanks,
Bnet MannTec#1139

2 Likes

Umbortis- you would be most welcome to join us! I have sent you a bnet friend request. If you don’t see me online please feel free to /who sive for an invite from guildies who are on atm. - Bondra :slight_smile:

This is a fantastic guild! Join up! :smile:

1 Like

Pensive on Pagle!!! <3

Hello folks,

I recently rolled a new Alliance character on Classic Pagle and joined the Pènsive guild, and although I have only played with them for a few days they seem like a wonderful guild to be a member of. It reminds me of a family! :heart_eyes:

Experienced leadership, written guild guidelines, quick enforcement, support for everything, friendly (clean) guild chat, helpful members, “something for everyone”! (… a Comedy Tonight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

• Moto

I’ve been in this guild on the Pagle server for a few weeks now, and I’ve been very happy with it. Because we are a very casual and alt-friendly guild, we are low on raiders and are therefore susceptible to poaching, but I’m confident that this will be remedied as more of our casual players hit level cap. The zero-tolerance policy towards toxicity is a fair exchange, IMO. This guild has great long-term potential. The foundation is certainly solid.