[H] <Puzzle Box> is recruiting active members!

(Use: Make a vain attempt to open the puzzle box.)

The Rundown:
Simply put; We’re a strong community built on the bones of poorly managed or dead guilds. Tired of bad leadership, lack of activity, alongside the almost too common ‘toxic environment’ we banded together to form an excellent collective of people. We’re well established and enjoy our time together as the game is meant to be enjoyed! Even if we’re not in-game, our Discord server is almost overly-active. Whether it’s raiding, M+, or just enjoying the atmosphere we offer, anyone can find a home in Puzzle Box.

Progress:
AoTC Team (closed until Shadowlands) and Mythic Progression Team.
Guild Progress: 12/12 Heroic & 6/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Mythic Progression: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30-10:30PM PST
Seeking: Temp players for our “Fill Team”.

Heroic alt-run on Saturdays & Sundays for a full clear.

What we’re looking for:
We’re currently closing our doors for recruitment until Shadowlands. We will consider those interested in M+ and Mythic Progression ‘Fill Team’ on a person-by-person basis. We need those select few who are active, helpful, and that are a good fit for our community.

M+ is something we’re passionate about. Every week we push for higher keys, making sure everyone completes a +10-15 for their weekly chest (depending on skillset)

Requirements:
Discord. 18y+ as we have sort of obscene/lewd niche humor.
We don’t discriminate (LGBTQ friendly!), we love not only raiders and M+ runners, but socialites! There is a zero tolerance policy for unwanted harassment of any kind, politics, religious chatter. We come to play a game, we require you to leave that in real-life.

Applications:
Since Discord is a requirement of our guild, please join our server for a quick response! discord.gg/puzzlebox

6 Likes

I did a thing.

1 Like

I have also done a thing.

This isn’t even my final form

Best guild periodt

BOOP

PB is probably one of the best guilds i’ve honestly been apart of. Everyone is super friendly and supportive! <3

I accidentally deleted my post…I have no idea how…

I miss these people. I wanna play WoW once more but, I just don’t find anything about BFA even remotely fun. Besides I don’t have a set schedule so no real desire to bother to even attempt to fathom an attempt to raid. Such is life. When Classic comes if I touch BFA it’ll be strictly to pressure my passion in life: clowning around as a comedian like Larry Seinfield and David Hasslehoff. =/ Who wants to heat some jokes?

What do you call two friendly herbs near a stream? River Buds!!!

This guild is so great! Everyone is so nice and friendly and there’s always something fun and exciting going on. I’m so glad I joined! ($5 has been transferred to your PayPal account, remember to remove this message when sharing on the forums)

P.S. Gav we miss you :disappointed:

I never got paid. I could use $5 to invest in more jokes.

Why do guardian druids struggle to find love on dating apps?

Swipe spam!

/banned

Our pure name is tarnished now :pepehands:

Q: What dating app do Night Elves use?

A: Tinder :fire:

1 Like

hey there! Was interested in your guild as more of a socialite, sent a Bnet friend request. Hope to hear from ya :smiley: have a good one y’all!

What does the gnome hunter say when he finds an epic rifle?

It’s Gno mere gun.

Come be another cog in the machine be a part of our lovely wholesome family.

Salesman: slapping the top of < Puzzle Box > Wyrmrest-Accord “you can fit so many weird bright fun talented misfits in this bad boy!”

This guild is so great! Everyone is so nice and friendly and there’s always something fun and exciting going on. I’m so glad I joined! ($5 has been transferred to your PayPal account, remember to remove this message when sharing on the forums)

Greetings, I’ve had random and nice conversations with a few of your members over the last few weeks.
I also been looking for a guild/group of people to hangout with. I don’t raid much anymore but I enjoy the odd mythic dungeon and pvp dealios.

I’ve been playing WoW since the tail end of vanilla and I’m pretty laid back semi shy with bursts of socially awkwardness who is on most of the day O_o.

I sent you a btag thinger

Hey Luciroth, I gotcha added :slight_smile: be botherin’ ya in a bit!

This bump has been brought to you by the Puzzle Box Committee for Realm Domination

Puzzle Box is the best WoW family I’ve ever known.

1 Like