Put layering back on arugal

Layering needs to be more dynamic. On from 6pm - Midnight.
Off the other 18 hours.
People won’t renew subs to sit in a queue.
Remote logging only fixes your issue. It doesn’t fix the original issue of not having enough servers at relaunch.

OR REMOVE THE POPULATION CAP!!!

its easy

they lose subs either way then.

or they just leave layering off, like they promised. it impacts world pvp and world bosses.

2 Likes

Man, IF is packed… never seen so many Alliance…

I’m enjoying the salt and tears. They make such fine seasonings to cook with.

4 Likes

i think the best part is blizzard has been warning about this for literally months and people still are blindsided by it. i remember several people saying their would be queues after layers were removed (including myself) and others saying that wasn’t true, they would just keep the same server caps, just without layers.

8 Likes

I just logged into Felstrike as an alliance and had my paladin parked in the AH.

There was 1 alliance in the Stormwind AH. WTF.

There is no way i am xfer to a dead hole of a server.

Back to remote desktopping…

1 Like

did you try going to IF?

LMAO my trade chat is full of NPC chats from Topper McNabb and Aedis Brom. /2 is dead.

Felstriker is a dead server with no alliance why xfer there as either a horde or alliance.

This forum. Smh.
Reroll, quit, or shut up and wait your queue out.
15 years. You’d think players would know to have a back up server by now. Nah. Daddy blizz will fix it. Blitz makes dreams come true. Lol. Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

This is the problem I have about transferring. I’d rather transfer than wait in que, but whats the point if there isn’t anyone else there to play with. idk how else blizz can incentivize people to transfer to lower pop servers.

1 Like

1500 queue at 10pm at night basically WTF? I have a max 2 hour window each night to play and now ill be getting half of that ZZZ.

Reroll then. Blizzard has provided ample warning and solutions in free transfers. It is on you if you do not accept the solution.

3 Likes

Bro its not even about the damn queues, try fighting in BRM you get 5s delays on everything the server can’t handle it.

It’s why I said “fix the server” but because we know blizz thats out of the question, so just put the layers back on and have it dynamic, only layer prime time.

@fookin everyone talking about queues i couldn’t give less of a fk about them, stop it

No phase 2 for you.

No need to get upset about queue times bro.

1 Like

news flash, same crap happens in the modern game, blizzard has, on multiple times, stepped in and prevented city raids from happening in retail wow, simply cuz their servers can’t hack it.

so no, they aren’t going to fix it.

hell no, it ruins world pvp and ruins world bosses. the promise was layering for a few fews only, at launch. you got it for over two months instead. be happy with what you got.

i’d say 5s lag on actions ruins everything more than layering ever could my small brained brother

1 Like