Put into game please

Only thing I would have liked to see out of that list would have been a calendar for convenience’s sake. But I could live without. You kind of start to learn the dungeon layouts by heart after having to spend weeks within just one for a while (Looking at you, Sunken Temple and Blackrock Depths).

What? How can you not be 60 already?

I have a full time job, I’m not using questie or following guides, and I’m leveling my professions as I go.

I spent the last 3 days after work farming mithril :slight_smile:

Aka
I’m not rushing to 60, because I’m having fun with the game instead of rushing to 60 and then crying about lack of content.

3 Likes

Your opinion don’t matter until you have a 60 char

/no 60 char

I can’t hear you over being useless at DPSing.

You know you not gonna get invited as dps warrior do you? I have already cleared UBRS 2 week ago, haven’t been playing since then. You know this tread is at least 2 week old?

You replied to me on this thread today, which was my first post in it.

Damn you are a troll necroing post

Nope, someone else bumped it and I replied.

I responded to you because you some how interested in my comment 2 week ago.

I mean, it was one of the first comments in the thread.
Sorry for replying to a thread on a discussion forum?

70 people replied to a thread written by a poster called Iamtroll.

No!

No to dungeon maps as crawling through the massive classic dungeons and trying to find your way is part of the classic experience.

Small changes to modernize ( don’t confuse this with dumbing down or simplifying) gameplay would be nice.

• link our professions in chat
  • filter profession recipes by reagent
  • option to use modern character models

These are examples of classic updates that could modernize without taking away from the challenges that made the classic experience

1 Like

I like the feel of no dungeon map. For the ones I didn’t do way back then it’s still an actual maze. This makes player knowledge of the dungeon a valuable thing. Makes group leader more interesting. Maybe you’ll take that non-meta dps because he’s done the instance and knows his way around.

I’m astonished by the number of people that responded seriously to the OP, considering he even named his character “Iamtroll”.

Do you have a Pay Pal account?

I want to send you a dollar so you can buy a sense of humor.

Same. Reading every quest text, fishing when I feel like it, talking sh*t in world chat, working on darnassus rep because I wanna ride a kitty, dueling, decking out my bank alt, running between STV, Desolace, Arathi, and Hillsbrad as I slowly level in my 30’s… I have about 6 days of playtime on my 37 main. This game isn’t about rushing through it. So yeah, eff that guy that said “how do you not have a 60 yet”

1 Like

I would prefer these changes weren’t added into Classic. These are the kinds of things which lead to the current version of retail so many players claim to be unhappy with. Nothing is perfect and I would rather deal with the imperfections of classic over retail.

2 Likes

Lol, you couldn’t let it go and replied 9 days later.