Put back in full premades please

I really don’t want to have to play with pugs, they all give up instantly or afk. Before the game even starts you have people advocating to sit all people at ST and farm HKs on Arathi Basin.

This is really lame I can’t choose who I play with and I’m forced to sit with afkers / quitters. Even if its premade vs premade, please let us play with people we want to play with.

16 Likes

If you want full premades then go to Retail and play RBGs.

15 Likes

Premades were a part of vanilla and TBC you monkey lol

7 Likes

Well, now we’re playing TBC+.

6 Likes

Not really, but were almost there with people like you not realizing that TBC had premade bgs and retail doesnt allow premades outside RBGs which arent even the same thing.

If anything you should go to retail cause it has this feature.

5 Likes

It’s been removed for a reason. A good reason.

11 Likes

Yeah but now I’m forced to play with afkers 100% of the time. Which is a good reason to put it back in.

Go play retail, stop changing the game.

Also, thinking about it. It was removed cause one team would smash the other team. Its still the same thing in pugs. One team loses mid fight and they go afk, just takes longer. If anything premades at least made your losses fast.

2 Likes

I haven’t changed anything. Blizzard is. We are where we are now. TBC doesn’t have premades.

The other team will have the same issue, you aren’t at any disadvantage.

9 Likes

Seems like you’re an advocate for it, hence you changing it. That being said, there is still time to advocate removing this change.

1 Like

Not necessarily, I play alliance and these are all pve heroes and they go afk instantly. They dont have the same mindset as horde players =/

I’ve been doing battlegrounds semi-regularly for a month now. It’s been 50/50 overall. There have been some very good Alliance games lately in each of the battlegrounds.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Septicfleshh is a self-admitted hypocrite so anything they say is irrelevant. I do respect some of the other posters in this thread.

As I’ve said many times I’m a fan of premades especially premade vs premade games. They were part of the original TBC. I’m also not really enjoying BGs right now since I don’t like HvHs and the pugs haven’t been fun (AV has been fun so I might play that with the ally if it doesn’t get worse) so I’m probably mostly out for a while. We’ll see.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you and some others asking for premades to come back. I also feel sad for the PVP guilds that are having problems over this. Some people like the chaoticness of pugs and some do not and that’s up to the individual to decide what’s fun for them.

1 Like

I’m fine with that, as long as you queue against another 10-15m pre-made.

If they bring back full premades, they should only face other full premades.

The 5man limit system has lead to some really nice BG’s that are much more evenly matched

4 Likes

Report them. It takes time, but Blizz does hand out bans for AFKing in BGs.

It doesn’t matter if you report them. They dont get banned. I’ve seen the same people giggling at ST since launch dude.

There was a ban wave just a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

Yes, they were part of TBC… but not the way they’ve been in Classic.

2 Likes

Cool obviously missed the people who shout “Dance party at ST!” 2 games in a row.