Pushing the Limits of Technology

Oh I don’t, i need you to stop whining like an entitled little brat like your buddy asmon, neither of you have the mental ability to understand how servers actually work, both of you are clueless fools with zero factual information except the desire to prop up your own fragile useless egos. Do us a favor and go away.

All servers don’t have to be connected in order to use any amount of cross realm technology to increase capacity. They can have server clusters. Regardless the point is they should poll and see what the actual sentiment is. If the vast majority of people on Benediction would be ok with a new server being created that is cross realm with Benediction there is not reason not to do it. It does not affect anyone on any other server.

I didn’t want RDF removed and don’t believe a poll would get enough support to remove it, yet here we are.

Also if Blizzard really cared about the mega servers they would have stopped $25 transfers a long time ago. You don’t get to take people’s money and then wait until everyone has paid you and created a disaster to say ya you should undo that and let us keep our $25.

1 Like

you did make your own mess, your idea of a healthy population is so off basis its not even funny, no one with 2 brain cells thinks hey 20k people is a healthy server population, thats called over crowded, thats called impossible to farm ores, herbs, primals. You wanted to play in an over crowded cesspit, now your facing the conquences of your actions, just like people who insist on living in LA get 5 hours of rush hour, you get 5 hours of queues, because of a choice you made

No really you need to go, anyone who thinks what a streamer has to say is an intelligent argument, or even informed has already let slip his lack of basic mental functions. The biggest mistake blizzard has allowed to occur is allowing streams to stream their game, wow was popular already, all people like asmon and his ilk due is stir discord among the fans while contributing nothing, while contributing to the over crowding problem because of brain dead fans following them around. This problem would go away very fast if blizzard targeted all streamers with perma bans.

Keep replying, driving engagement on my thread, and moving it to the top of the forum.

your right I am so the rest of the community can realize how bad streamers and their fans are for the community, so hopefully we can make a concentrated effort to drive the filth from our game, this is 100% caused by streamers and their fans

Show us all on the doll where the streamers hurt you.

the fact they exist and have a bunch of brainless zombies following them around that contribute nothing, but do cause server problems. Blizzard used to take action on that, back in the early 2010’s they banned a few streamers because of their fans because of server disruption, Blizzard today lets it slide. But streamers provide nothing of value to this game, they are the same thing as instagram influencers, aka people trying to get rich while doing nothing and causing disruption of everyday normal peoples lives.

They are a cancer on social media, gaming, and anything else they get involved with. You want someone to blame, then blame the people at fault, people like Asmon and his noob army

Then we get to forever ride the dead/full server cycle.

Better than the dead/dead cycle that is retail

With respect to the character transfers are we now pretending that a database migration or merge is an all hands on deck oh my God procedure?

1 Like

No? Where did you get that notion?

Yet for some weird reason blizzard waited until those 200,000 people all paid them $25 per character over the course of months before deciding something needed to be done.

:thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.