Push class tuning right now

You did this last ret nerf. We need it again. Game is legit unplayable unless youre on ret war // demo

11 Likes

Nah AWC tomorrow they wouldn’t DARE

nah leave it til AWC is over

AWC isn’t on live servers o.O you could push changes and have zero impact on AWC yea?

4 Likes

Yes, you can. Don’t expect good info from forum posters.

2 Likes

There’s nerfs incoming on the 11th already.

Yeah braniac. And this post is asking to have it pushed now like they did for the first round of ret nerfs.

2 Likes

AWC realm mirrors live realms for whatever reason.

That’s why they’re hesitant to push changes to live right before/during AWC.

You sure the tournament realm HAS to take a new patch?

Seems like sci-fi

Why else would they hold off on big changes?

Apathy probably.

Please push it out sooner there’s literally zero reason to wait.

2 Likes

Ah. No need to be a twatwaffle about a misunderstanding.

1 Like

I don’t think this is true, I remember early in the season AWC/Tourny realms had tier before they were on live.

Sir this is the arena forums it is shoot or get shot

I think the tournament realm mirrors the live realms.

They add special vendors afterwards for gear/gems/enchants.

Sometimes it does, but it doesn’t have to either, at least 2 expacs ago it didn’t always match up. Some of the exploits cdew and gang used / held off on using were from an outdated patch that had fixes for some of the bugs on live.

2 Likes

I know y’all want ret nerfs now and you’re upset, but this is not the move…

3 Likes

Who cares about the eight geeks fighting in AWC for Burger King coupons. Fix the game rn

5 Likes

At least the ret changes needed to be hotfixed in. It’s truly disgusting watching these kids backpeddle at 2400+ MMR, bubble air, dont kick anything.

One of the only redeeming aspects of healing medium CR games was that they were somewhat predictable, but now all of the completely unpredictable hard stuck 1400-1800 players who are impossible to heal because they play with quite literally 0 reasoning have infested the entire bracket. Horrible.

1 Like