Purian Fruit

Shadowlands Art Blast: Skies and Caves by Environment Artist Marie Lazar - Wowhead News

The residents of Bastion cultivate the fruit of these vines in orchards tended to by owl people. Don’t call it canon, but in my head these taste like a combination mango/pomegranate.
I made the plant, someone else did the texture for the jeweled structure it’s hanging off.

So we know what the Artist thinks Purian Fruit tastes like…

I wonder if anyone can ask Danuser through Twitter if the Green Liquid Death in Glutharn’s Decay (not to be mistaken for the toxic Plague close to Plague Watch) tastes like Green Apple Soda!

Also please ask him if pouring on the Real World Ground will cause Maldracite and Fungus to grow nearby please!

2 Likes

Too late it’s canon editing the wowpedia as we speak (kidding)

2 Likes

I always imagined they would be like Greek Ambrosia. The taste is always slightly different, and for each person it tastes exactly like something they would find extremely delicious. (Probably in the fruit branch of flavors if it is possible)

tastes like chicken

Pretty sure this is a reference to the Durian fruit commonly found in SE Asia. Which also tastes a bit like mango. Assuming it’s actually called a Purian.

2 Likes