Purely Social RP Guild Interest?

It’s just kinda… come to my attention as I’ve been casually browsing the forums that there’s a wide hole where social RP once existed that might not be getting serviced at the moment. Correct me if I’m wrong!

When I say “purely social” I mean that there is no military element, and DnD campaign content is minimal or non-existent. This kind of guild is one that typically holds balls and other low-stakes public social events. It leans towards casual players who would prefer a small group of people to get to know and create a story with.

Does such a thing presently exist? And if not, is there any interest for this type of guild?

Let me know!

5 Likes

I have interest in this myself. I’d like to find something civilian/retired that might have some adventure, some social, no dice system, and the leeway to write storylines for an audience of that nature.

2 Likes

I have been looking for a guild like that for ages and would join it in a heartbeat. I’ve found a few guilds that are more focused on social stuff, but they’re not at all what I’d consider active.

These are really popular outside of WoW so I am not sure why they haven’t taken off here. It might honestly be because other games offer more in the way of options for non-combat stuff and have been ways to create your own space which is what a lot of guilds want for that kind of stuff.

I think the lack of personal customizable space really does draw away the people looking just for social interaction when they can find a lot of it outside of WoW. I almost always play retired/civilian characters myself since I like dragging non-combatants into hi-jinks and adventures so I understand the appeal and would be interested myself.

1 Like

:sparkles: Xanoic Entertainment :sparkles: is a lawful good company. We pride ourselves in having fun, attending parties, and hosting large social events. We hire revellers, merchants, and upcoming hopeful talent such as singers, dancers, fortune tellers, bards, magicians, artists, comedians, doctors, snake charmers, card dealers, and more!

:sparkles: Xanoic Entertainment :sparkles: takes on event planning services for our many various event clients helping them to plan the different events of their dreams as well as with guild, individual, or event promotion. We do this by having an IC meeting with our clients and have them answer questions about what sort of event they would like to have. And move on with planning from there. Having over forty event clients, we are one of the most successful social event hosting guilds in the community and are friends with many of the various organizations of the Alliance! We have hosted events for the community and our clients that hundreds have and still continue to attend! We bring together the community and help friendship and joy grow overall! We treat others the way we want to be treated. We are strong in our bonds and determined in our goals. If you have a fire burning in your belly to have fun and make a difference raising morale for the Alliance, then we are your people.

For more Information on our latest Server wide event; please check out this thread:

:fireworks: And thank you all for your time and consideration! :fireworks:

2 Likes

The guild above, among others, certainly do only do social events and the like. Just gotta know where to look.

1 Like

My guild The Court of Lions is a Social Roleplay guild!

Leadership:
GM: Barbro, Co-GM: Dìone, Miadarrah, Quillson

Officers: Ameadra, Faesamara, Farc, Joseinna, Rethélle, Voidesteria, Voca, Wildneon, Zedoctank

Our mission has never changed:

Outreach and supporting new roleplayers, to bring active and public roleplay to the RP community. We strive to be a place of inclusion and the idea that you can roleplay at any level and wherever place. Our community is proud to be the home for brand new roleplayers and veteran roleplayers alike. We’re currently and always looking for additional members for our family and community. We are beginner, family, and LGBTQIA+ friendly!

Join us for recurring RP events, In Character guild meetings, community events, established guild Lore & Storylines, holiday parties, anniversary galas, giveaways, mount raffles, guild website contests, mount & transmog runs, lowbie Dungeon groups, old raid achievements, plus casual occasional end-game with a chill group that just likes to have fun.

We regularly run Dungeons, some Mythics, and lower Keystones, and very casually run Normal raids from time to time.

In Character The Court of Lions is a multi-role organization of the Alliance that serves as a unique force of the Alliance ranging from heroes, adventurers, scholars, and soldiers in a single organization that promotes Honor and Duty in the Alliance.

Our Mission is to Protect and serve His Majesty The King, The Alliance and her people as Protectors and Guardians of the Realm. We bring peace, stability, and understanding between allies through comradeship.

1 Like

Ayy, glad to see these guilds! Keep 'em coming!