Pure dmg tank M+

I fell out of the end game grind and just going to spend my days enjoying lower content and helping others. Survivability won’t be an issue so I’m shooting for as much dps as possible to speed up runs with low dps mates.

I plan on playing around with some stuff but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated so I don’t waste gold making multiple leggos to figure it out.

Get your mastery real high (along with haste)

Kyrian

Bulwark with all offensive conduits

use dps trinkets

1 Like

That’s what Im leaning towards. I’ll probably even drop some haste/vers for a little additional crit. Currently sitting around 26% haste in prot spec and gear. I’ll play with it and see how it turns out.

This char does 10-12k in keys as is.

1 Like

@okaybby, just got the Pulsating Rifshard from the SoTF Cache. How does it perform and is it worth using over the cube/blood-splatter…???

1 Like

BloodSplatter is still BiS and should continue to be your go to defensive cd. Thr 2nd trinket should be a dps or stat oriented one.

Okaybby here, I’ve been using riftshard/scale since second week of season, the riftshard is approx equal to scale’s performance per use but on a one minute cd. I havn’t yet tried it on bear because I lucked into a 278 tazavesh trink in second vault.