Purchased new toys, recieved email reciept, toys not in game?

Hey this morning I purchased the two new toys from the online store. I’ve received emails from Blizzard confirming that. When I log into the game neither toy is in my toybox.

I have logged and relogged, restarted both the battle net app and WOW.

I have turned off all addons and also made sure all sources of toys are checked in the toy box.

Any further ideas?

In your toybox, look for a giftwraped item

1 Like

Nothing gift wrapped or present type boxes.

Check your purchase history in account management.

1 Like

Just to check, are you looking for the toy alphabetically in your toy collection? I can see the Transmorpher Beacon and the Fireworks in your collection so it “should” be there. The order looks to be complete and not sitting at pending.

If you’ve checked there, and toggled your filters, etc… the next step would be to try a full UI reset.

I have looked under both item names with no luck. Please list the item names so I know I have them right.

Strange I bought them and when I clicked in collections .thefjrst thing it showed me was this gift wrap

The name of the items are the same as in the shop.

• Lion’s Pride Fireworks
  • Horde’s Might Fireworks
  • Transmorpher Beacon

Items are not there.

I followed the steps for the full UI reset now and just checked. Items are not there.

I have logged for a while this afternoon due to work. I’m out of ideas and patience at the moment.

How did you make sure that all sources were checked? When you uncheck an item on that list, it depopulates entirely, instead of leaving an empty checkbox next to it.

Did you uncheck all and check all again?

The toys definitely are in game as people were using them willy nilly in our raid last night.

I just tested toggling my filters off and on and the Transmorpher Beacon seems to have disappeared. That sounds like a bug.

Youkeyoh, you should be able to use it anyway if you type /cast Transmorpher Beacon.

The Ethereal Transmorpher will appear in front of you. That should work until the UI issue can be resolved.

Edit: I did make sure all my filters were checked and relogged just now and the Transmorpher Beacon appears to be back.

2 Likes

About to log in and check again. Also sorry if my last post sounded snarky or petulant.

Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

It didn’t, Youkeyoh. You just sounded frustrated, which I think many of us can totally understand. :slight_smile:

Thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps, it absolutely helps when we’re trying to figure out when/if something is bugged.

2 Likes

Typing /use transmorpher beacon did work.

The item (and the other) are still not in my list.

/shrug

2 Likes

If you haven’t done so already, Youkeyoh, please submit a bug report so our QA team can take a closer look.

1 Like

Will do when I get home.

1 Like