Punishing cheaters - Heroic lockout exploiters

Blizzard made a wrong calculation and didnt update us until a few days later… here a blue post was made almost immediately… a bit different.

We’re getting hung up on using the word “exploit” then. Seems were both in agreement it could and should have been corrected, but blizzard chose not to. And that’s my point, this bug is even worse for the game then people spamming a new heroic. If blizzard wouldn’t correct after the honor bug, why would they for the people who spammed the new heroic?

The time it took to respond is irrelevant. They didn’t course correct after the bug. They could have taken away the excess honor that people shouldn’t have, but chose not to. The people who took advantage of it got to keep their honor and immediately go into arena with 250+ resilience while everyone spent weeks to get 1 piece with the crazy scuffed honor per hour. This was way more harmful than people farming the new heroic, no reason to assume they will do anything about the people who abused the bug in this case.

Is clearly something you atruggle with doing.

X

Who next? Piper?

1 Like

imagine imagining things

That reply isn’t as clever as you think

1 Like

There was still plenty of time to farm the 75k honor needed lol. Dont be lazy. I farmed it after the correction and yeah it took a bit but got it done no prob.

1 Like

Not really, and most people did not get it. It was a disgrace, and they should have wiped the excess honor of the people who abused the bug. Blizzard didn’t correct there, and they won’t correct on heroic spam. They don’t care.

mad

/10char

Calm down.

It’s a game.

It’s a 5 man.

It doesn’t matter

How many times did you run, be honest.

I think you have to look at what the benefit was VS a punishment.

I dont think people doing 10 heroic MT is that big.

I’ll shamelessly say I ran 1 normal. 1 heroic. 2 more normal until I saw someone call that we coule run heroics without lockout.

Managed to run it 5 times heroic total. And absolutely nothing good dropped. 4 vials 1 commendation. No shard.

The mount is ugly AF anyway bear>chicken

Once. I have stuff to do. I also don’t care. :man_shrugging:

FirstTime?.meme

It is on ToS.
License Limitations. Blizzard may suspend or revoke your license to use the Platform, or parts, components and/or single features thereof, if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:

Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

there is no escape.

1 Like

We called this “A clever use of game mechanics”

That calls for bans too.

1 Like

Blizzard failing to put a lockout on a new heroic is stupidity, not a bug. Get real.