Punish Key leavers

which is useless as you say “they got carried” which is why it looked like good xp.
prob should have taken people with low xp.

key holder, shouldn’t be running keys ever, got it.
two of the ones i recall it happening in were like +7s. everyone was over geared. you would have to not be pushing buttons to not clear it, or, have someone leave less than a min into it.

but anecdotal evidence is in admissible in the court of public opinion.

1 Like

Not what I said, but nice try trying to twist the words. It took you a long time to think of that response. I said the Key Holder didn’t earn the +15 because they had no idea what they were doing in terms of class/spec rotation or any of the boss mechanics. They should not be in a +15. They should be running lower keys until their skill/competence improves.

Explain to me why the Key Holder would look themselves up?

Gear means almost nothing. There are players who can’t time +15s with full 272 and others who time +15s with 250.

If that is the case, I have over 700 timed runs of anecdotal evidence and hundreds more of untimed/incomplete. My data shows that only 0:1000+ keys leave at the start. Only 1:50 leave mid run. I mean unless your anecdotal experience can top my experience.

1 Like

that isnt what i said or meant. you look up the person and they happen to have high keys cleared. guess its should be a red flag if they apply to a low +7

Not with uncapped valor.

Seconded. Someone leaves a key maybe 1/100 runs. Only had one person ever leave a key after start and before a wipe, and that person was a forum regular who hates on leavers so :man_shrugging: maybe trying to force the narrative.

Im any event, if your keys are falling apart on the regular, maybe fix the problem instead of trying to make a system where people are forced to carry you.

Edit: the royal “you”, not you-you, Sôsari

2 Likes

Ok guy :ok_hand:

Wasting 4 other people’s time is justified in all circumstances?

Inconsiderate.

Punish tanks and dpsers who abuse healers!

1 Like

when is it fair game to leave then?

yesterday i was stuck in a plaguefall on last boss. wiped 6 times. at first tank didnt stand in green circle and then once we fixed that we realised healer didnt have the HPS for it either.

i felt like ppl were right to leave at that point :wink:

*how do you even reach m+15 without knowing basic stuff … that i dont know but apparently it happens.

2 Likes

With uncapped valor anyone can have high gear.
With people being able to buy runs anyone can have high IO and a solid m+ history in general.

Those “tools” and IOnas a whole is absolutely useless. So how is a group leader supposed to pick the best people for a run?

They can’t.

A tool a only as good as the person who uses it. You can look purely at score to as deeply as run history. If someone wanted to, they can look at another persons run history or their best timed run and see who was in the group. You can tell if they were carried.

You will probably ask, who the hell is going to go through all of that effort? I do and everyone I push keys with does too.

Anyone can buy KSM, but you can’t really buy high score. People also wont be buying 10 runs on each dungeon to build up a history either. Even if they did, you can still tell.

They get carried. Now imagine if keys don’t deplete and they can continuously bring other unsuspecting victims until a group is strong enough to carry them even further.

2 Likes

They have already explained it to you. They can’t understand it for you

What that got a like? Wow healers really are a protected species around here.
Ridiculous

Look at my history and your history and tell me which one is more likely to be better at keys? You saying u spent that many millions on carries that I did every key level from low to 25 in carries?

1 Like

You’re history may be “better” than mine but that doesn’t mean my history was earned easily. I don’t know if your attacking me personally but whatever. I’ve never bought a single carry. I’ve earned my IO. Proudly.

But again there lies the problem. You can’t tell who bought there gear/IO until you run them through a dungeon and they trash the key and leave.

Also will leave if not at first boss and it is 2 hours later.

Good for you.

Are you saying there is a realistic chance I bought my io then?

Because if you don’t think that is a realistic thing looking at my history then yes you absolutely can pick people you are 99.9% sure didn’t purchase their io.

No, there are ways to tell before you start the key. Just because you don’t seem to know what they are doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

how much you paid for it? :scream:

Can I borrow some gold?

Man I would have to first own a house then remortgage it to get enough gold to buy that many carries haha

who needs a house when you have IO in-game :wink:

Can you imagine how much it would cost to buy anywhere from 10-30 keys over 20 per week for the last few months? My god

Although with the amount of failed or over timeed ones I guess I would get a discount lol

how much are 20s going for now?