#PullTheRipcord

They do the most damage. How are you not connecting this obvious dot? That is the universal PLUS over the non-meta class.

And that’s why they’re easier to play. I can’t believe I have to explain that the more damage you do, the better to a Mythic Raider.

That’s why its so incredibly hard to do well in Non-Meta specs. How is this not sinking in?

DOING THE MOST DAMAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO IF A CLASS IS EASY OR HARD TO PLAY OH MY GOD MAN.

JUST STOP MY GOD STOP PLEASE

4 Likes

IT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE MORE MISTAKES SINCE YOUR DAMAGE MASKS ERRORS.

Flavor of the Month exists for a reason. They’re easier by default.

HOW DOES MASKING ERRORS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO IF A CLASS IS EASIER OR HARDER TO PLAY?

A BAD FIRE MAGE DOES BAD DAMAGE
A GOOD FIRE MAGE DOES GOOD DAMAGE

A BAD FROST MAGE DOES VERY BAD DAMAGE
A GOOD FROST MAGE DOES BAD DAMAGE

2 Likes

A bad fire mage would still do more damage than a frost mage. Hello? Knock-knock?

Easy there you two . No need to get things riled up and the thread possibly shut down .

I know that’s what Sonechka wants but Timba don’t let him or her goad you on .

1 Like

That’s crap. I can’t wait for Mr. Mythic Raider to tell me that BEAST MASTERS are HARDER than SURVIVAL.

What’s that got to do with how a class is played?

Fire mage requires a tonne of setup and gear with on use, Frost mage is two buttons.

Whoa so rewarding and difficult!

Frost mage is next level difficulty! So rewarding!!!

Ya ook, Mr. Mythic Raider. Beast Masters and FIre Mages so hard when they can pull DPS out of thin air compared to the other specs.

You’ve been fondling the numbers a little too hard to think that Flavor of the Month isn’t Flavor of the Month.

1: I know you are not referring to me because I don’t mythic raid
2: I don’t play BM and I refuse to play surv as melee .

So you can drop that cap lock tone with me

There is actually no helping you, you’re actually beyond helping.

For the record this is not a “agree to disagree”. You are wrong. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t have any clue what you’re talking about. You are 100% objectively wrong.

By your 9000 IQ thinking Disc is easier to play than Holy because Disc does more healing.

1 Like

You can make the argument that playing a Frost Mage to the same level of DPS as a BM Hunter is harder, in the sense that a 60th percentile BM probably beats a 95th percentile Frost Mage.

But then you’ve got to factor in that you’ve only gotta beat like 300 other people to get the 95th percentile as a Frost Mage on M N’zoth, or have to beat less than 50 for specs like MM, SV, and Sub but you gotta beat almost 6800 people to be 95th percentile as Fire.

And somehow make the argument that playing Frost to a 95th percentile is equal to complexity to playing Fire to the same degree (it’s not).

But it’s not a particularly good one. Not when most classes are pretty straightforward. It isn’t like say, Overwatch, where you have to be far stronger in mechanics to even contribute on a hero like Widowmaker, whereas characters like Junkrat and Moira can be played reasonably with a trackpad.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about complexity. I was talking how Meta specs by default were better and thus the advantage makes them easier as a whole.

Just drop it, this is going nowhere and derailing a thread over a situation they are clearly uninformed about.

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

Yea because ‘doing more damage naturally’ is harder than ‘doing less damage’.

#FlavorOfTheMonthLol

I’d really love to see you play a fire mage. They’re actually hard to set up.

Yeah, skill floors are a discussion that’s a lot more complicated than “better specs = easier”, and not really relevant to the topic at hand.

Which is pulling that got dang ripcord.

Oh, look. Got it covered.

Any veiled form of complexity died a long, long time ago when you can just consult a guide and repeat the steps.

You know what’s better then this brownie I got from my former co workers saying good bye to me after 9 years ?

That’s right pulling the ripcord

2 Likes

Really I can’t implore you anymore to stop replying to Sonichu.

Quoted for truth praise up.