#PullTheRipcord

I dont care if the ripcord gets pulled or not. If it doesnt and the game sucks, so what? I unsub andnplay something else.

Doesnt hurt to be a paying customer to critique Blizzard that they’re going down the wrong path, but hey. Keep doing LFR and telling people you can play as good as a Mythic raider with no actual evidence other than “this guide shows me how to he a betternplqyer at this class without putting the time into playing or having the class in the first place.”

Memories are faulty at best, but let’s work through this…

Let’s assume what you said is true, and this happened exactly as how you depicted.

The introduction of Azerite Essences does not mean Ion lied in the first quote, where he says they are trying to make almost everything accountwide.

Almost everything =/= everything. So therefore, this means that some things will not be account wide. Azerite essences, is one of those things that wasn’t account wide. Where’s the lie?

This also isn’t a lie. This is completely irrelevant to his first statement that they wanted to make more things account wide.

Just because you don’t like Ion and Blizzard, doesn’t mean they are lying.

You have it wrong.

He didn’t lie when he said there was a ripcord. He lied when he said it would unravel the entire fabric of the system.

The “ripcord” is the arbitrary time parameter.

Get rid of the time gate, and make filling the bar take a 10 minute quest and BAM, ripcord pulled.

Nothing about the system needs to change other than 2 simple parameters out of all the tens/hundreds that exist within the system.

So, you dont do PVE, which is were this matters but you advocate to force the PVE players to be locked into a crappy system.

I think you know its crappy and your advocation is out of spite.

azerite to begin with, azerite gear, essences, then the cloak (thank god oyu can atl east skip 2 scenarios while getting it) then corruption

yup. so account wide. while not a lie, another misleading quote for the path he wishes wow to be on that isnt

i guess with his lawyer training if he actually lied it would be very bad under oath. but nothing about misleading the playerbase constantly over and over so much that whatever he says its probably going to be the opposite almost like a lie

It’s nice that you left out this portion, where he basically says that there is a ripcord, it just isn’t easily pulled, and the team doesn’t feel that it needs to be pulled yet.

Once again, there’s no lie, just your misunderstanding of nuance.

I honestly think they just want to see if fly a little before pulling the plug. However this has sparked to much opinions to fly as it is.

Perhaps a easy to get Morphing conduit that makes the class abilities of one covenant behave like that of other covenants. It would cost a slot so it would naturally yield a little less then the pure ability however it would narrow the field in terms of ability differences into acceptable territories.

just like legion, just like bfa. theyll introduce things as the patches go on that make it less miserable and suffering to go but will also have to release things to keep people entertained that will most likely be miserable and suffering that they will fix next patch

and so we continue with the cycle of “were listening and have made changes” while playing the exact same rng grind system for 3 xpacks

and no, he literally said in an interview with preach “if the system is really that bad we have a ripcord and we can just pull it and it will be gone”

They paid the salaries of a lot of developers to create it. Why wouldn’t they?

I would agree with you, if i shared that view but ultimately i dont.

Ok so you admit your ealier claim is wrong, good start.

Let’s go onto your next claim…

This is much more arguable, but once again, his statement was that he wanted to make a lot of things BOA, not everything. If there was one thing that would not be BOA, does it not make sense for that to be gear? You thought he was going to advocate that all gear be BOA?

T

What view do you not share?

Because Mythic Raiding is serious business.

he has lied, but hes done alot more misleading and both to me are lies, what was the most thing people hated about bfa? the intense grind, the unplayable alts? you know what couldve helped with that. making things more boa. he couldve done more, he couldve put it behind less of a resource wall too.

BUT HE DIDNT

did he make essences, boa? sort of after immense complaining?

what else could he have made boa with bfa? more of the scenario to getting the cloak? the cloak ranks? the grind for the corruption resistance?

Wanna see a change? Drive a movement to get unhappy folks to actually stop paying for it. That’s the only feedback that will break the cycle.

I’ll play SL to max and if it’s as bad as it sounds, I’m happy to spend my $ elsewhere until they make changes to the dev team.

That was Ions mealy-mouthed response. It equates to “youre wrong”.

They “can” make ANYTHING BoA. The difference is that Blizzard doesn’t feel like they should make just anything BoA. An opinion that I would agree with.

It has become pretty clear to me that you have zero proof of Ion ever lying, and that you just have a biased against Blizzard and Ion.

Thats against the forum rules.

never going to happen, the people with real power to change anything would be asmongold, preach, towellie. etc etc. they could be the role models to start a massive movement for such a thing. but that also comes with too much of a risk to lose it all. so they wont

Fair point. Said movement can be on twitter, reddit, discords etc.