#PullTheRipcord

Because Druids started freaking out that they’re only OP Covenant ability in the Night Fae was completely nuked and now they’re moping. Clearly, there’s no other clear winner or else they wouldn’t be so dour about the nerf.

Why should a covenant choice be a bad or good one because of Blizzard’s negligence to balance all the covenants equally? Or not letting the player have a mEAnGiFuL choice on which content they want to pursue.

There’s no way you can balance a teleport, a heal, a shield, or whatever a covenant offers against each other then add class mechanics, soul binds, bosses, m+, raids, and pvp to the mix. All the players who aren’t min-maxers are at a major inconvenience with this system.

Your meaningful choice will mean nothing aswell if Blizzard decides to nerf your covenant and your stuck switching and refarming renown and soulbinds because of it.

#pulltheripcord

2 Likes

Sorry, how does what level people play at have anything to do with someone who is doing testing? Is his input invalid because he has actually played warlock in mythic raid testing?

You aren’t helping your case here.

https://www.twitch.tv/toxictimbo

Feel free to jump on in, you can see my most recent stream from yesterday where we gained over 90 AoTC mounts for people (for 100% free :slight_smile: )

Perky Pugs is a American run discord, I’m one of two oceanic players in it as an Alliance carrier.

2 Likes

THey’re off to pull the ripcord , the wonderful ripcord of wow because because because because all of the wonderful things it does.

That doesn’t prove anything.

Here’s an example:

Ability 1 +5%
Ability 2 +8%
Ability 3 +15%
Ability 4 +30%

Druids: Wow ability 4 is amazing! Gatta with that covenant.
Blizz: nerf ability 4 from +30% to +4%
You: See guys now everything is balanced!

Just because they nerfed one ability that doesn’t mean the other are well balanced.

Without providing numbers between all 4 specs and abilities nothing you said matters.

If you want to dive deeper into the subject I say balanced one class doesn’t mean this system is a success.

His feedback is valued, but only to a certain extent as he doesn’t represent the majority of the game. The game should be catered to the 99%, and the 1% will have to just adapt like they always do.

If you are really concerned about the balance of covenants, your hundreds of posts in this thread alone should be directed at correcting their missteps in balancing.

As the dev Watcher puts here. If this imaginary and totally not made up 20% disparity is true, than feel free to make a detailed forum post about it.

I don’t have to know the exact number. I can see just by watching how the Druid discord and players react to nerfs.

Most classes have that one ability that sticks out, so when Blizzard brings the hammer and slams it down, usually the players of the classes gravitate towards the second rank.

Druids haven’t done that, yet.

And I thought listening to American rap was cringe enough, but man its even worse when it’s got an accent.

Do you have any actual numbers or examples or are you just speaking for the best possibly scenario? You seem to be a little detached from the reality of whats happening on beta.

The fact you discredit THD’s input is hilarious.

Most people would be lucky to even get 1% dps out of their covenant, let alone have it make up 20% of their damage. He must not be doing a lot of damage with his other spells then.

Luckily boomkin discord has you covered!

https://www.dreamgrove.gg/beta/

If you’re looking at single target, you can see covenants-legendary equipped. So a fair comparison would be looking at the four covenants using the boat legendary which is their best at the moment
venthyr-boat |NB /INC /SF/FOE 6115.09
kyrian-boat |NB /SL /SF/FOE 5961.92
night_fae-boat NB /SL /SF/SOL 5763.24
necrolord-boat |NB /SL /SF/FOE 5485.95

So even at this extremely early testing the difference for ST is roughly 10% and AoE is roughly 14%.

See above you clown, maybe next time try to do even the most basic research before spouting your nonsense.

4 Likes

So you have nothing but apathy for the anti-covenant crowed. got it

That’s the core problem. And never in blizzard’s history has their not been a time when the disparity was so high they had to continuously make adjustments throughout the expansions. Even to this day Azerite traits are broken.

You’re dreaming if you think blizzard can balance these.

So it’s not even that bad then.

Blizzard has never been able to balance for fifteen years. The best balance in WoW was in TBC. and then it fell off a cliff once the concessions started rolling in.

Sub rogues, Arcane mages, MM hunters, Survival hunters are about 5% behind other DPS on live and get picked for 0 content at all.

Even during earlier m+ seasons where a rogue was almost mandatory people would rather bring a feral druid over a sub rogue to a key.

10-14% is very significant.

I’ll be happy to keep posting information and hard numbers because it seems Bloomsday has been blown out of the water and will most likely reappear on another classic avatar soon arguing a different point.

So you only accept data that proves your point and dismiss anything that doesn’t…

Even from your data, the difference is 10%… 10% might as well be 2%, it’s not a huge deal unless you’re pushing cutting edge contant or have an obessesion with overly simming your character to squeeze out every like fraction of dps.

Top end Mythic Raiders and cutting edge players I’m not surprised. Perfectly fine for AOTC and maybe for +15’s.

Again, probably for cutting edge reasons, but for anything lower than that, I’m excited.

1 Like

What planet do you live on seriously?

Hi I’m a raid leader of a guild that has got CE every tier since Uldir (except CoS :frowning: ) while raiding two nights (seven hours a week).

I can’t get over how hilarious your goal post moving is "2% is basically 10%!

3 Likes

So you’re part of the 1% then, and not the majority that will not see / care about the few percentages. In all of these tests, they didn’t even account for the type of boss fight / game mode anyways, so it’s flawed data at best.

I do 10k dps… 2% is 200, 10% is 1000, it’s a difference of 800 dps. The world is not ending, I assure you.

How do you have 18 posts in this thread and not a single bit of information to backup any of your claims?

Stunning really.

Ugh, the lightning shield/frost shock build.

Another reason I just do not like cutting edge.