#PullTheRipcord

I have my popcorn ready for patch day.

:popcorn:

Welp, after seeing that, I am refunding. Glad to see they do not care about the voices of their player base and beta testers so blatantly.

Good deal.

3 Likes

We can’t even get them to fix a couple…okay, fine, 50+ bugs with testing our class so we can get the number tuning right.

I have no faith in their ability to balance the abilities.

3 Likes

please just fire ion. this is his choice. he put this system in place and is pushing his vision on everyone…again. hes a stubborn dbag with a god complex. fire ion so we can have fun in a game we love. dont let his ruin things and gaslight players because he wants players to play in HIS sandbox.

6 Likes

Not just class, but covenant ability as well. Making class abilities talents doesn’t fix the fact my DK or warlock will still be forced to take Venthyr or Night Fae over the covenants with no mobility skills because the classes themselves are so devoid of mobility after the pruning (BfA actually made it worse for DK by pruning wraith walk).

1 Like

It’s official NO ripcord being pulled.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-update-the-road-to-shadowlands/638371

If they want to keep this system and double down on it then fine… MAKE every ability do equal damage in it’s respective field!

It should depend on what your doing that makes the skill good or bad. And the slots should act like a tuning wheel to make the skill turn from one activity to another.

IN other words DO YOUR JOBS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME ROUND!!

Cause I swear to go if I’m sitting in Maldraxxus because its the only way I can raid I will put up a complaint post every single day until I make the forum trolls get too tired to troll.

OHH and if you can’t Balance this forget about EVER EVER getting anyone to trust you to balance anything ever again.

9 Likes

I can’t wait for a new dev team. That is my spicy take.

:upside_down_face:

14 Likes

#pulltheripcord

If there isn’t one then make one

2 Likes

I’ve reached peak Nirvana on this debate.

I am just going to enjoy the game for what it is, be happy, and have no expectations of party/raid members.

Serenity.

4 Likes

Good luck getting a refund at this point.

Oh like azerite traits?

I’m going to really enjoy seeing the reaction when the covenants release clearly unbalanced, so then Blizzard rebalances them in, say, 9.05 or something. And then all of a sudden people are angry that the covenant they were playing isn’t so good anymore.

1 Like

True, you think they woulda learned their lesson on that one.

ion seriously needs to retire

dude had zero game dev experience and got his position through buddies

what a joke

stick to law you hack

12 Likes

Well Ion’s post on the beta forums is getting roasted all to hell right now. Ugh, it looks like my queue times on FF14 are going to be going up from the looks of it.

12 Likes

Yep, I am finding it very difficult atm, learned my lesson BIG TIME. Never again.

Well, the players lost…again. What’s new though?

1 Like

Wow…you are being more spicy than I have been. What happened?

:+1:

I’m a player. I won.

2 Likes