#PullTheRipcord

Came across this comment. Is this true guys ?? 4k+ replies seems a lot for just 10 people.

We have a lot of alts and type fast.

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

haha, I had not looked at this before but it does list the top responders at the start of the thread. the top 10 posters do account for 2,498 of the posts at the time of me typing this. i guess that guy was pretty close.

I mean, you can look for yourself, the top posters are at the top

418 From Zuldumar
333 from Timba
297 from Sonechka
276 from Froom
258 from Zhanli
240 from Turnberry
231 from Zoumz
224 from Serkonius
111 from Nippyss
110 from Grymes

2498 post from 10 people, this thread is a legit echo chamber

1 Like

Anti pull the rip cord

Anti pull the rip cord

A lot of posts are also replies back and forth

And? that’s still leaves half the posts in here from 8 people.

The beta thread is better, it actually has like 4k likes on it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-system-design-flaws-discussion/611673

1 Like

Instead they announced they are dropping slands in 2 months while DH’s on the ptr literally do not have faces.

1 Like

What? That was fixed already, just double checked, all the faces show up just fine with tattoos (which was the issue)

The oiled allied race bug is fixed too

Sorry, what’s your point here? It’s about keeping the hashtag at the top of the forums. Just because it’s not another who’s your favorite forum poster thread doesn’t mean we’re banned from discussing among ourselves.

Thanks for your contribution #PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

I mean, i don’t care either way, they can do what they want /shrug.

I’m not changing mine regardless.

#pulltheripcord

Just continuing support

2 Likes

Bless you, #PullTheRipcord

3 Likes

Not too many people probably look at this thread here because of the title. It doesn’t reference covenants at all. I figured out it was related to that because I clicked it random. Try changing the title and see if that helps.

1 Like

I dunno about echo chamber, I had some really good back and forth conversations with Sonechka and Zuldumar. A few others as well that I can’t recall the names of. I don’t think anyone in here is trying to stamp out anti pull the rip cord either. I’ve found it interesting arguing my points and trying to counter theirs. This thread has been more fun than the game right now tbh.

Mostly stopped replying because there hasn’t been as many anti ripcord posts here. It’s not really as interesting if there are no arguments to try to counter.

1 Like

Wow is that true?

I can’t believe it…what is happening to this game? I mean doesn’t anyone sit down and say does this make sense? :woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

lols it’s would be funny but yeah

1 Like

I guess I need to post in this thread because I am falling behind compared to others.

Covenants right now on paper is basically Bone spike (Necro) or go home for Rogues.

Anyone that tells you otherwise is basically looking at theoretical numbers which doesn’t make sense in flow of the game play.

Venthyr slaughter for example on paper may be better than Bone Spike but when closely examining that it falls off quickly and reapplied it doesn’t make sense. Especially true as it replaces poisons.

But there hasn’t been any tuning yet, so in practice and what is being played in beta Bone Spike it is for Rogues. Necro or bust in most instances.

And this is why you can’t trust BlizZard to make sound balancing when they ignore issues like this for over three months. :+1:

Bonespike flurries too lol.

1 Like

So honest question for you guys. In Legion when you didn’t get your BiS legendaries right away, what did you do? Did your characters just melt and become unfunctional or something? Or did you just push on?

I didn’t get my “good leggos” until the very end of Nighthold and Trial of Valor was about to come out. Proud member of the Sephuz First club. I still did good DPS, and once I got those awesome gamebreaker leggos, I started doing great DPS. But I was still going to raids, and still contributing, without them.

Same deal with covenants. You’ll do fine no matter what you pick.

Talm’bout, leave that dang ol’ ripcord in, yo!

A Kyrian DK is not going to compete at all with a Night Fae or Venthyr DK. My Brother was testing condemn compared to the other warrior abilities on beta today as well and he was laughing at how crazily it out performs every other Covenant.

Like I can kinda understand lore and rp arguments but please man, we have evidence of how badly you can gimp yourself if you pick wrong. You’re basically just lying to people by saying their choice won’t matter.

4 Likes