#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

Oh hey my original post got reported again! This time for real life threat? :clown_face:

2 Likes

Some people have a deathly fear of clowns, what can ya do?

Blizzard has made Covinent quests upon rails specifically so you can experience all of them before you final choice is made.

Because we need to stop WoW from becoming Overwatch even though it already isn’t Overwatch.

1 Like

I had a post reported for “real life threats” one time. If you can believe it, the post did not get deleted and I did not get silenced.

Never seen a post get this many likes on the WoW forums before:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-system-design-flaws-discussion/611673

4 Likes

TLDR: They want to be able to swamp covenants between boss attempts on Mythic, and on a per dungeon basis for M+.

1 Like

The Russian community is very strong.

4 Likes

I believe you mean stronk.

Weird, my comment got replaced. Russian haxors strike again!

The “meaningful choice” argument is an absolute fallacy. Meaningful choice implies that I am given all the information required to choose. The second they do their massive nerf cycles within the first two weeks my ‘meaningful choice’ is now based on information I didn’t have. So, at best, its a meaningful guess…and that doesn’t feel good.

14 Likes

Absolute banger of a comment.

1 Like

Good.

More people need to put pressure so BlizZard learns their lesson that they can’t dictate what is fun because they know best. :+1: :thinking:

1 Like

Huge thread, bozie.

#PullTheRipcord, lol.

2 Likes

A storm is brewing.

You know what I smell with systemlands? The end of the borrowed power shenanigans. Who is the target audience for such bloated rental systems?

:thinking:

The real final boss was Ion all along! Six years in the making and the battle will be “legendary!”

1 Like

The battle for the soul of WoW is going to arrive with systemlands launch. The silent majority are fed up. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I’m confused why you replied to me with that phrase. That’s what the min-maxer community wants, regardless of reasons, they want to be able to swap for specific bosses/dungeons for the abilities.

1 Like

I had another comment for you and somehow I replaced it with my response to another post. Frankly, I don’t care enough to go back and retype it. Such is life. :man_shrugging:

If the diablo B team doesn’t pull the rip cord early then it is over for them. Legit…they will not survive another BFA repeat.

:+1:

1 Like

No sympathy. They’re basically that meme of the guy shooting someone and then going “why did you make me do this?”

1 Like