PTR was Updated!

He uses internet explorer as his browser.

1 Like

Nah, probably friday, last 2 were the friday before.

1 Like

Probably Thurs/Fri.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the past few pre-patches they gave notice on the Friday before the release on the following Tuesday.

They will give some confirmation, so keep your eyes peeled.

It could be as late as Friday.

261MB’s Not bad.

Do your worse and stress the servers!

2 Likes

It’s got the new music for the launch screen. . Mind you I might not have noticed that last time.

The last three prepatches have only been a 4 or 5 day notice.

Not sure where this “two week” thing has been coming from, but that’s not their normal M.O.

1 Like

The blog that Blizzard made eight days ago giving all sorts of information about the pre-patch and the end of PVP season, that’s usually considered the unofficial 2 weeks notice.

October 6th made sense all along, 2 weeks since the end of season announcement, the rep bonus thing would be over, the end of brewfest and the harvest fest thing.

1 Like

No prepatch,there is no reason to have it till 10 days before expansion

Just got the “I Believe You Can Fly” quest when logging in. :stuck_out_tongue: Flight is maxed already

Isn’t it sad when you are required to put a /s on posts like that nowadays so some readers ‘get it’?

3 Likes

Honestly, the forum won’t let you type in all caps so that was MOSTLY there to even get the post out lol.

lets hope blizz dont put it back on test the day before once again while the higher up are busting out in laughs at the forums.

It has to be the 6th or 13th at the latest because the event is 2 weeks.

1 Like

unless its scrapped to 1 week actually less than a week cuz sl out on a monday

2 weeks notice has already been given. It was in fact given last week. Although 2 weeks has never actually been the norm, with the shortest gap between warning and patch being 8 days.

Called it a while back.

I’m still betting 6th.

1 Like