PTR Stress Test -- Sept. 30 at 12:00 Noon PDT and 7:00 p.m. PDT

Get your stupid Liberal politics off of this forum, whelp.

1 Like

let’s stress test boys!

nope. Not anymore… Edit: nvm it’s on again…

Funny you say that…

I just resubbed two days ago, after being away since the spring, and would ya looky there… I got Beta access about an hour ago

1 Like

I just checked and so have I!!!

1 Like

Many thanks!!!

Why don’t you give beta access to those who have pre purchased the game and also were involved in the stress test. If you wanted an actual stress test, this is what you would do.

2 Likes

The Beta servers are still down. But both of those criteria are what happened to me. I’d say close your launcher and reload. You might have an invite waiting. Good Luck!

1 Like

Im saying it should litterally be advertised as such.

Just uninstall if you’re unhappy about the game

If you guys really wanted to test it you should have offered us some kind of reward; a mount, a pets, unique costume piece. I mean you are asking us to test your product for you.

1 Like

Why not just for funsies? And to help them out?

:snake:

5 Likes

Thanks to everybody who was able to hop on at either (or both) of these times. We got some good data and appreciate your participation in this test.

12 Likes

i think the best way to thank everyone is with a prepatch date :grinning:

8 Likes

You are not wrong. Saying that free advertising is always good for business. But it does leave bitterness in the mouths of those people who pay subscription and didn’t get in. I don’t really want in and I haven’t really payed to much attention to the beta videos because I don’t want it spoiled for me.

I had a lot of fun. Maybe spawn a big bad guy in the middle of the main horde and alliance capital cities next time? :3

4 Likes

PTR =/= Beta…

I had a lot of fun, and I am now determined to finish leveling the PTR character I started yesterday.

I second this motion lol
DRINK AND MAKE MERRY!

Martilda, I don’t know if you’ll see this. if you do, could you please add my Bnet, I would like to ask you something! Thank you. Lordoflies66#1794