PTR Server will be Offline at Times

Once the 9-5ers go to sleep, the night owls can lay claim to the PTR.

3 Likes

Hopefully. i woke up early for this though, got barely any sleep x_x

1 Like

Will it be online at times?

5 Likes

was able to get in make a character but couldn’t get passed the agreement of hardcore servers boss. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can’t even finish the first quest, finally get logged in, talk to the quest giver, wait 20 secs, disconnect and repeat like 10 times now

5 Likes

one more server might be the play…

2 Likes

Yeah it is either incredibly laggy, I can’t even engage a mob, or incredibly bugged. I don’t think this is gonna be playable today folks.

7 Likes

The server is online. Meaning, it has power and is connected to the Internet. Playable, on the other hand…

2 Likes

They must construct additional pylons

1 Like

killed 1 boar new record so far

2 Likes

Yeah everyone else Log Out, you’re not playing today it looks like.

Faithbringer and I will hold down the fort.

2 Likes

Yo, save some for the rest of us bro

1 Like

This PTR is down even when it’s up, so what does it matter? :wink:

Rolled a character over an hour and 20 min ago and still no dice getting into the game. Disappointing to say the least, and doesn’t portend too well for launch, either.

facepalm

Do better, Blizzard. Add more PTRs pronto, and make them the “sturdy server” kind, not the “pinecone wrapped in bale wire” kind.

1 Like

says now world server is down

2 Likes

We’re continuing to investigate and address issues impacting realm performance.

When our fixes for issues require it, we’re restarting the realm(s).

Thank you for your patience.

5 Likes

uWu I wanna “test”

2 Likes

GL with that, holiday weekend coming up. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I spend 100,000 dollars on Actvision Blizzard - Mircosoft and get THIS Lua Error with PTR & Wrath of The Lich King Classic this like slap in the face to the People who Pay Money to Play this game Blizzard Your Better then This U Must Deploy Landlines & More Servers Check your CPU Electric Unity Boxes & Powerline & Landlines this needs Upgrade also check the Weather Channel u need to be Aware that USA Power Grid needs a Major Upgrade everything is Falling Apart.

I spend 100,000 dollars on Actvision Blizzard - Mircosoft and get THIS Lua Error with PTR & Wrath of The Lich King Classic this like slap in the face to the People who Pay Money to Play this game Blizzard Your Better then This U Must Deploy Landlines & More Servers Check your CPU Electric Unity Boxes & Powerline & Landlines this needs Upgrade also check the Weather Channel u need to be Aware that USA Power Grid needs a Major Upgrade everything is Falling Apart.

wut?