PTR Server will be Offline at Times

Please note that we may need to take the PTR realm(s) offline in order to apply priority fixes.

We intend to broadcast server messages to testers with a countdown when the PTR realms are being taken offline.

6 Likes

Well of course. Thank you for keeping us posted.

2 Likes

Might want to take it down again. Can’t log in and when I do get in I can’t move and get disconnected after a couple of minutes.

5 Likes

Who do I have to bribe to get priority listing on my account for logging in?

2 Likes

yep… this definitely isn’t “back up”

2 Likes

PTR is actually on fire right now. You wanted a stress test you got it. Any chance they fix the issues tonight?

3 Likes

She’s running a lil hot xD needs more power to handle all our love

1 Like

Once the 9-5ers go to sleep, the night owls can lay claim to the PTR.

3 Likes

Hopefully. i woke up early for this though, got barely any sleep x_x

1 Like

Will it be online at times?

5 Likes

was able to get in make a character but couldn’t get passed the agreement of hardcore servers boss. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can’t even finish the first quest, finally get logged in, talk to the quest giver, wait 20 secs, disconnect and repeat like 10 times now

5 Likes

one more server might be the play…

2 Likes

Yeah it is either incredibly laggy, I can’t even engage a mob, or incredibly bugged. I don’t think this is gonna be playable today folks.

7 Likes

The server is online. Meaning, it has power and is connected to the Internet. Playable, on the other hand…

2 Likes

They must construct additional pylons

1 Like

killed 1 boar new record so far

2 Likes

Yeah everyone else Log Out, you’re not playing today it looks like.

Faithbringer and I will hold down the fort.

2 Likes

Yo, save some for the rest of us bro

1 Like

This PTR is down even when it’s up, so what does it matter? :wink:

Rolled a character over an hour and 20 min ago and still no dice getting into the game. Disappointing to say the least, and doesn’t portend too well for launch, either.

facepalm

Do better, Blizzard. Add more PTRs pronto, and make them the “sturdy server” kind, not the “pinecone wrapped in bale wire” kind.

1 Like