PTR Patch Notes - WoW Classic Version 1.13.5

They’re going to have to come back and fix the horde cave respawn situation at some point.

Anybody that’s ever played more than a few AV will realize quickly that these changes don’t affect the horde’s current 99% win rate meta.

Until Blizzard changes horde cave respawn situation, AV will continue to be a disaster.

I’m just hoping that we don’t have to wait another 6 months.

1 Like

Meh.

We’re 1 month from AQ. Not worth grind AV for Don Julio or the SP tome or Lei. Horde queues will keep going up till AV is completely dead for ally. Pugs will just have to eat the losses against premade in the other BGs.

If Blizz is changing the BG to fix things that result in unfair play, there is no reason not to move the Horde cave back.

#nochanges is out the window, so please do the one thing that will actually make the gameplay fair and the BG competitive.

Obviously the current position was unfair because it was moved in TBC.

1 Like

It’s worth it if it’s the best you can do. But once exalted, Alli never comes back to AV.

We thought we wanted AV, but our actions clearly show that we don’t.

Why wouldn’t someone?

I realize this might seem impossible to some,
but not everyone owns a cell phone.
It’s my understanding that you have to have one to use an authenticator.

When my friends with authenticators play at my place, they have to respond on their cell phones to be able to access their wow accts. IF I had an authenticator I could never join my friends when we play at one of their homes.

Personally, I like to play with a couple of rl friends. I certainly would find it a REAL inconvenience to not be able to do that.

At this point, it’s a very small handful of people. For that handful, you can get a physical authenticator keyfob off of eBay for pretty cheap, or get a cheap used iPod touch which runs iPhone apps but isn’t a phone (wifi only).

Also, you only need to use your authenticator once per PC you sign into as long as you launch Classic from the Battle.net app. Assuming you have a laptop, after you sign in with it the first time you won’t need to again until you reinstall your OS.

You have instant ques if you want rep just stop dragging the games out.

I know I am probably going to get flamed for this - “we need to ban bots, bla bla”

but what about the healing/damage done category in battlegrounds from the ptr, is that coming or did they cancel it

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: please don’t attack me for asking a question just because you are part of the sweaty #nochanges group - i am just a casual that is interested in this change :slight_smile: