PTR Enhance

Just wanted to start a post to see how peeps are finding Enhance on PTR.

Doomwinds seems a bit underwhelming so far. My WF proc rate was about 87%, but still didn’t seem to proc enough to really ramp up, and the initial damage was very weak… like 1.5k or so.

Lavaburst, even with the auto crit from FS, seemed a bit lackluster, but that’s only because lightning bolts actually do damage now. At 5 stacks of MW, LB were doing pretty good DPS.

I wasn’t planning on going Primordial Wave, but that might actually be the move with how LB is performing. I’ll try that next.

Still messing around with builds but these were my first impressions.

1 Like

I haven’t tried PTR, but on beta, I don’t think that doomwinds is working. I don’t think it is actually increasing the WF proc rate. I seem to get the same amount of procs regardless of whether I press it or not.

Lava burst is also bugged and not benefitting from mastery or the first 5 MSW stacks.

3 Likes

Good to know regarding both.

I will say though that all the utility is fun as hell. Knocking people back, stunning with lightning lasso then rooting with earth grab is a blast.

Yup. Love the expanded cc kit.

I want Frost Witch to go back to 5 stacks for a reset. I wasn’t planning on playing 10 msw spenders and 5 makes it flow really well.

I love the boost to physical damage though.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure Doomwinds it’s not working, just the initial damage. Sad bc it’s what I was expecting to try.

Overall I’m pretty happy with what I’m seeing, I tried some ascendance build with thorim and it does so much damage. Also PW feels like a true one shot button now, those LB hit hard.

I didn’t do much pvp this season so I’m low on Ilvl, but I’ll climb just to try the new stuff on duels.

i personally wish they would stop touching my shaman