PTR datamining continues!

There’s basically no way it can be because she doesn’t have any city to defend. Her only supporters are refugees. And they may not all support her.

What was even the point of the expansion for a Horde player! The Alliance never did anything to provoke us! The first 2/3 was pointless! Aaaaaah!

9 Likes

ib4 Derek stabs someone important and the wars back on anyway

I’ll admit, there’s a strong part of me that hopes the Alliance just don’t care if the Horde dethrones Sylvanas. It’s still the same Horde, they should want it gone, and they keep the war going.

I don’t think I would see them as being wrong for wanting it.

3 Likes

supposedly that dialogue is after we defeat azshara and N’zoth is set loose

Thalysra IS in the penultimate boss fight so it’s not impossible she is the female character.

I’d say Thalyssra is possible. She’s in the raid too afterall. I won’t presume it’s definitely Jaina or Thalyssra though.

Some more for you guys

Unknown_Female: We had a deal, Azshara! Give me the power you promised!
Unknown_Female: Oh, I intend to. I merely wanted our guests to bear witness to your glorious ascension.

Unknown_Female: No! Not like this! What are you doing to me?!
Unknown_Female: You asked to be powerful, Priscilla. Consider our bargain complete.

Unknown_Female: Puppets… fools. The Banshee baited you… to your own slaughter.

Unknown_Female: Gave Azshara… what she wanted. N’Zoth will rise… his madness… comes…

Unknown_Female: Ashvane spoke with a serpent’s tongue, but… could she be right? Were we lured to Nazjatar as part of some dark bargain?

1 Like

Oh my god. They could at least make an effort to disguise that it is MoP 2.0. I mean even the timing of events is coinciding with the patches. All we need now is for Taran Zu to for some reason turn up and lecture them on cycles of hatred.

Well we all knew this was going to happen. God, at least Blizzard could be honest with us.

13 Likes

Thalyssra: Would you entrust it to Tyrande? Perhaps she needs it to invoke yet another forbidden ritual.

I’m surprised she cares, tbh.

Also they are talking about a “Tidestone”. Dunno if it’s the one from Legion.

I really hope it’s Thalyssra. I think the only thing that can salvage the expansion’s story is if the Alliance keeps fighting after Thrall’s Horde sues for peace. Otherwise it’s MoP almost beat-for-beat.

2 Likes

Oh shibbles yo zizzles

Unknown_Female: Thalyssra. So the Horde sends its sorceress to plunder the treasures of Zin-Azshari–and seize the Tidestone for your warchief, no doubt.
Unknown_Female: Would you entrust it to Tyrande? Perhaps she needs it to invoke yet another forbidden ritual.
Unknown_Female: It breaks a queen’s heart to watch her subjects squabble. Such a futile argument. In the end, you will all be mine again–one way or another.
Unknown_Female: Though our kingdoms stand divided, we share contempt for you, Azshara.
Unknown_Female: You see? We have found common ground already. Dear children, it is only a matter of time until you kneel before my throne. As a willing subject… or a broken corpse.
Unknown_Female: So long as Azshara controls the Tidestone, she has the advantage over us.
Unknown_Female: Its power should be turned against her–not against each other.
Unknown_Female: Agreed. Perhaps these ruins hold the key to striking down our common foe.

Actually I have no idea. I think there’s three different people here.

1 Like

It most likely is as it appeared (or at least exact same model) in one of the raid preview screen shots.

I do think Tyrande is there. And it would of course make sense to include her in this story.

“Though our kingdoms stand divided, we share contempt for you, Azshara.”

That clearly implies 3 peiple

1 Like

Some other stuff. Anduin has a vision of Baine being executed by Sylvanas. Tells Jaina. Jaina decides to go and save him as a repayment for Derek, as well as to keep the good in the Horde alive.

Lor’themar Theron is also involved in the rescue Baine story. So it happens after we deal with Azshara. Lor’themar also says he will not abandon the Horde.

The Nathanos “play along” thing is getting kinda silly.

It could be another nelf, like Malfurion or Shandris, but Tyrande is a possibility.

1 Like

If it is listed as a female speaker that does rule out Malfurion. Tyrande also is ruler and has history with Thalysra.

It could be someone else but far and away Tyrande fits the best.

Sounds like it could be Maiev

And Thalyssra clearly knows nothing about the Night Warrior or Elune

I don’t agree.

The first sentance reads as a Night elf, the second as Thalyssra, and the third as Azshara.

As such, Thalyssra saying if they would “give it to Tyrande” wouldn’t make sense if it’s Tyrande herself.

True.

It was a forbidden ritual though, so that’s correct.