PTR datamining continues!

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/836109.jpg
At last. People will be able to live out their Druid of the Fin RP fantasies.

Azshara’s Dungeon Journal description says she is trying to override the prison protocols not shut them down… It is stated that she isn’t working for N’Zoth so she might just be trying to re-contain or even kill him using the containment protocols.

Of course that second option that would be assuming the containment protocols even have a [[Kill Prisoner]] setting on them.

It is a cool set, I think. It is a bit weird to wear naga parts though

I think Hunters had a set in Legion that was just a whole Naga. Head included.

I miss class specific sets, btw.

5 Likes

The only reason I missed class specific sets was because they dropped the bare chest thing for Demon Hunters. Now that we don’t have to wear anything but pants I’ll never miss sets again.

It might have also helped I play a Hunter and Demon Hunter and their sets were… certainly something.

1 Like

I don’t mind if they do it for an expansion because we got more armor sets thanks to warfronts and all furthermore all those 3 raids don’t really fit my racial/class fantasy, but I whish they will come back in the next expansion.

1 Like

I think part of why I dislike the new system is because of just how different the two mail wearing classes are. But now they share a set.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/836117.jpg
Like, this obviously Shaman set, is also the Hunter set.

You can kind of get away with it with the plate and cloth wearers. But leather’s in the same boat as mail. A Druid or Demon Hunter should have radically different aesthetics from a Rogue or Monk.

1 Like

It can pass without the head and the robe, though I do see your point but anyway I think my nelves druid, priest and hunter weren’t going to wear titanic/bwomsamdi/naga themed sets so I am not mad.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=167171/yellow-fathom-ray#modelviewer:10+0
I actually like this as well. I’ve been toying with the idea of a Kul Tiran Outlaw Rogue recently. A few more oceanic mounts might tip it for me.

I think I see a cool blue one too !

I love water so I really want a water themed resto shaman but there is not an ideal race for it yet, I thought the Kul’tiran tidepriest were gonna be it but I don’t really like their model for a caster class… I am hoping for the Ankoan or the Jinyu!

OK, outside of the fact that there isn’t any real facial rigging set to go on that new Model … that’s about exactly what I was hoping for for Thrall. Not only does it tie far more into his Frostwolf Origins, but it ditches the stupid beads and gives him some hair back. Just like when the Lor’themar one dropped it clearly needs some work still, but I’m damned happy with what this implies about his character growth.

Less “World Shaman”, more “Thrall of the Horde”. Getting back to those roots! :smiley:

6 Likes

The Magni Essence Quest Chain is up on MMO-Champion (Can’t post the link myself).

We’re working with all the dragonflights except the Bronze. Which makes me wonder if they just haven’t been added yet or if Blizzard is saving the Bronze for later.

I have seen some Murozond in the datamining so maybe

now we need to get my man the doom hammer back and we almost got the whole band together

• At the Heart Chamber, Kalecgos says he hasn’t heard from Alexstraza in the Twilight Highlands after reaching out to the other Dragonflights, so he has you meet him there to investigate.
  • Kalecgos was unable to make it fully to the Vermilion Redoubt as something is keeping them out of the sky. You then enter a scenario where you have to fend off void-twisted drakes to reach Alexstraza while Kalecgos flies above, freezing enemies periodically so they take additional damage.
  • When you reach Alexstraza, her and Kalecgos fight off the lead twilight drake, Vexiona, as she taunts them to submit. On the ground, you rescue 5 red dragons. Vexiona wants to unite all dragonflights as twilight drakes, but obviously that doesn’t go over well. Alexstraza chases her and you meet up with Kalacgos and fly with him to confront the twilight drake.

Blizzard really can’t leave the dragonflights alone, can they?

4 Likes

Why
Why is it impossible to have dragons involved where something good happens to them?

2 Likes

They are the nelves 2.0

Just waiting for the next big bad to kill more or them…

Still hoping to restore there might in a possible dragon Isles patch though!

2 Likes

Well, his name where along those of Yalnu , some Sha, Aeonax and Ner’zhul so I don’t know what it could be

Oh, those mission character things. Reminds me of how WoD beta had a lot of weird followers like Bolvar on data lists, and obviously that never happened. Alright then.

2 Likes

The infinite flight still hasn’t been created in our time yet, so the corruption of the Bronze flight and Nozdormu is still coming at some point.

1 Like