PTR datamining continues!

People on MMO-Champion is saying she’s falls to the whispers in the mythic dungeon journal.

The Mythic fight is usually the ‘canon’ fight ain’t it?

Regarding Azshara’s fight’s description, called it the other day:

Not that it was a huge stretch or anything.

Still dumb that N’Zoth is under Nazjatar since the Well is where Y’shaarj was. Why even have Chronicle if you’re going to ignore it?

I mean, yeah. Sylvanas, and Sylvanas alone might face some responsibility for Teldrassil. But not the guy who organized the entire WoT (we even work with him, it seems). Not the Horde soldiers who killed their way across two zones, hauled, lit, and fired the catapults, then stuck around to defile the land.

Days’s premise was that the Horde wouldn’t be able to dodge the consequences of their actions, like Jaina. But… they are.

6 Likes

It’s my hope that her only falling to the whispers the mythic fight is a sign that we rescue her and she survives.

8 Likes

https://external-preview.redd.it/ewvi_JdaKMzvt86aRe1lrdYh_NT1JDQlvmOi0a32hcg.png?auto=webp&s=49300482f56d81462ef655beaa60a81df6421de6

The Arcane Storm that caused the Sundering pulled quite a lot of things into it’s center. N’Zoth’s prison is probably one of them.

Furthermore: N’Zoth’s prison isn’t directly over the Maelstrom’s center(which is the wound of Y’Shaarj) but close to it. Considering Yogg-Saron extended from Ulduar all the way to Feralas one might assume N’Zoth’s body would extend past the Well of Eternity and could easily shift itself to have his head and prison moved towards the Maelstrom during the Arcane Storm.

2 Likes

Dude, they aren’t gonna punish a faction as a whole, ever.

Sure the story may seem frustrating, but they wont want to force players to go through the pain of having their faction punished, it’s why the “faction war” is such a terrible story.

9 Likes

That wasn’t in the Dreamway like this screenshot is.

3 Likes

Well we don’t see her after as well when we go further into the dream (the final area)

I bet she is regenerating somewhere or at the opposite being subdued by the void or the nightmare.

Oh boy I can’t wait to have dragons get crapped on even more than they already have since Cata!

6 Likes

From what I have seen of the green, red and black scenario they do seem a bit powerless…

Blizzard genuinely seems to hate everything about this setting that I like.

17 Likes

rip green dragons. (also thanks Portergauge for the screenshots)

7 Likes

/10characters

That… was my point. Dayshanel said the Horde, unlike Jaina, would answer for their crimes. But they won’t.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/836065.jpg
In other news, these are still my favorite things. I hope the mount versions have some utility outside of the water.

4 Likes

It is at the start of the scenario so we save them at least !

flying in a bubble :heart_eyes: ?

armor sets added to the op !