PTR datamining continues!

You think if the Steamweedle were to officially join the Horde they’d stop doing work with the Alliance? They might increase your rates, but the fact that they’re willing to deal is part of the reason I want them in (they’ll mellow out the Horde). Plus, getting Noggenfogger and Gazlowe in full time could REALLY help my favorite PC race get some relevance (hell, we might even get Grizzex, Sassy, or Renzik back in some capacity if Gallywix gets gone).

6 Likes

It kind of looks like the Horde lost Grizzek for good after they tried to kill him and forced him to build azerite weapons. I don’t think you’ll see him rejoining them any time soon now that he’s patched things up with Saffy.

1 Like

Ayup … gotta love the gift that keeps on Giving with Gallywix. Every good goblin character is pushed OUT of the Horde because of his BS. The writers actually have it cannon that the vast majority of Goblins (regardless of faction) who have any intelligence or talent actively hate him. He’s also the harbinger of the Bilgewater’s destruction, made our leader because Blizz is too lazy to replace him. Man … someday I only hope I can have a leader worth fighting for…

6 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks he’s a schmuck. Perfect example of a goblin taking the profit making angle too far. Short term gain doesn’t justify burning all of your bridges. Where’s the profit when nobody will work with you?

2 Likes

It is a bit sad that we have to look outside the Horde for a friendly and trustworthy Goblin leader. Gazlowe is pretty good though. He presents a very different type of Goblin leader to Gallywix, paying his people well and caring for them. He makes a comment on how treating your people well will make them work hard for you because they want to keep working for you and it will attract the best talent. Hell, his workers even have a union rep he negotiates with.

That said he is has goblin ruthlessness. When they move into the Mechagon Vault in Stormsong he orders his goons to kill all the remaining gnomes.

All that said, please Blizzard just give us Horde characters that are genuinely part of the Horde for a change.

For those interested Nobble has a video on YouTube of both the Horde and Alliance intro quests for Mechagon. Gazlowe is there really because he sees profit in the tech.

7 Likes

See that’s how I always envisioned Goblins. Pragmatically focused on making a profit. Repeat customers and loyal workers are worth far more in the long run. It annoys me the Horde ones seem to be so stupid.

4 Likes

Ohhhh…

I want to play for that marine aesthetic, Queen Azshara sass, and hippocampi mounts, but, outside of gameplay, the story surrounding the faction tomfoolery isn’t very compelling…

I feel… torn.

1 Like

Do as i, ignore the faction conflict, its already a heaping pile of bull… i was having fun till i saw next patch working with the horde so ill focus on ignoring the faction conflict, the end will be unsatisfactory for everyone im just waiting it to happen so i can shout with everyone else “FOUL”, you know, not to sound wise or anything but if the cup is already broken why worry about it?

New Build incoming and one the new models data-mined so far is a Void Dragon.

Black Eyes… Vexiona being Ysera corrupted by Elune is becoming increasingly likely…

What is the actual proof of this? Last I saw it was a wild theory with no facts to back it up.

really, gryphons for the alliance?
i mean come on.

3 Likes

Vexiona calling Alexstrasza sister and Ysera’s spirit being missing from the Dream is evidence for Ysera being Vexiona.

Elune being seen rescuing Ysera is what I consider evidence for her being the one responsible… The black eyes of the Void Dragon which are similar to the Night Warrior Eyes of Tyrande are another piece of evidence.

I mean dragons talk like that all the time. Wrathion calls Deathwing father and Deathwing calls Alexstrasza sister at one point if I remember right. Perhaps they consider themselves one big dysfunctional family.

2 Likes

They gone done-diddly done it.

1 Like

They really love to make her sound evil.

so… sylvanas mind controlled confirmed?

I don’t know all about worgen story, are her first lines the same as when she killed liam?

Well maybe there is a “twist”

Listening to Azshara now, it is really magnificient to ear :heart_eyes:

1 Like