PTR datamining continues!

Pfff, that dialogue is glorious and absolutely IC for Aszhara… you calm down, Gimli wannabe…

Uhh?? Isn´t he with Thally, Lor´themar and the rest of the guys? That´s not precisely “team Genocide”, that honor goes for poor cartoonish villain batted Sylvanas (she was a better brand of villain before… much less stupid) and her pet Nathanos (a shame… I like Nathanos but I hate his submissiveness to Sylvie with a passion).

And the budding Thally x Lor ship sinks!! A shame, I rather liked it…

5 Likes

I mean … its not completely an insane idea. From what I hear she’s “sealed” rather than dead at the end of the raid (and boy do I hope that’s true, just as I hope Thalyssra is fine) … so she could always come back. Hell, maybe that likely empty slot sitting next to the Panda’s on the Character Creation screen can finally be filled with a Naga PC race?

7 Likes

tfw someone tries to throw shade at you for making a comment about a npc

O O F

2 Likes

Don´t get your undies twisted, I was just joking… cause it does come as funny to see a warrior dwarf avatar complaining over an ubber egocentric narcissistic female elf acting like an ubber egocentric narcissistic female elf.

1 Like

Her ghost isn’t there (she is a boss in the Eternal Palace) Thally just meets ghost related to her this line is probably said by the former lover of Sivara.
If not, well, that would be better but yeah it’s Blizzard.

I thought that was Aethanel and Seronis?

Just gimme my sass queen as not a loot pinata plz

3 Likes

I am just quoting wowhead

Sivara, now the first boss of Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

You’re right, she’s the first boss. But she’s also the ghost Thalyssra looks for in her equivalent of the quest Shandris has to find her brother. (Under the Searching for Loved Ones heading):

Yeah I know but she doesn’t seem to meet her according to datamined text. And if thoses people are ghosts like Farondis and not echoes of the past she can’t possibly see her there in a nelf form.

It is pretty hard to suss out, without any indication what lines belong to who. Working on the assumption there are only three people at play, Thalyssra, Sivara, and Sivara’s subling, I read the exchange as:

• Thalyssra senses Sivara’s spirit or echo.
  • Thalyssra witnesses Sivara willingly joining Azshara.
  • Some vision of the Sundering comes to pass. Thalyssra expresses dismay.
  • The spirit/echo of Sivara’s sibling catches sight of Thalyssra, accuses her of being the reason Sivara joined Azshara, and attacks. Presumably the end of quest boss for this chain.
1 Like

I read the exchange as having more than one ghost, one being Sivara’s sister and the other being her lover.

I mean there has to be. The sister clearly isn’t the one who talks about “Arcanist Sivara” walking down the street to talk to Azshara, that one also sounds like a ghosts.

There may even be more than two. I definitely don’t think the lover line is Thalyssra’s because it’s seperated from the other lines that are clearly Thalyssra’s.

1 Like

Lor’themar has a new sword. Can’t post the link my self but its up on wowhead in their “Misc Models for 8.2 PTR - Lor’themar Weapon, Herald of N’Zoth Shoulders, Tabards” article.

2 Likes

Here you go I added it to the OP too!

I am a very good boy, even if I growl sometimes. Thirteen out of ten, especially loyal to young kings.

This line wins it for me.

The raptor dance isn’t the dance from Walk the Dinosaur. 0/10, worst expac ever.

6 Likes

Yeah but still, I love it ! It makes this raptor so much antropomorphic that it looks ridiculous.

Considering N’Zoth is escaping his prison and is likely heading off to Ny’alotha what are the chances that it’s infact in the Emerald Nightmare and we will get an Argus-like Continent there?

Kathrine Proudmoore did suggest that we’d return to Thros the Blighted Lands…

Hmm … it doesn’t really count as datamining, but from the gameplay I’ve seen for Mechagon. Tinkmaster Overspark will be the liaison for the Alliance within that zone, while Gazlowe will be the liaison for the Horde. Interestingly enough, I also saw (just for a moment) Grizzek Fizzwrench walking around, so it seems likely that both he and Saphy will be at least cameo characters.

Sort of has me excited. Not that I expect some heel-turn where the Junker Gnomes suddenly become an Allied Race for the Goblins, but being a Goblin main … seeing an opportunity to work under Gazlowe (with Gallywix nowhere in sight) makes me genuinely pretty happy. Its great to see him commit more and more to the Horde, and being able to actually work for a Gob worth working for.

3 Likes

I remember seeing datamined text that seemed like Saffy was disguising him as a Gnome to sneak him in with her.

Edit:

Tinkmaster Overspark: I must say, Grizzek, your outfit is quite peculiar.
Sapphronetta Flivvers: It’s for the… uh… radiation poisoning! Right, sweetie?
Grizzek Fizzwrench: Right! The radiation. From Gnomeregan. Where I am definitely from.

1 Like