PTR datamining continues!

Oh my sweet summer child…

At least someone is. Seeing as I had a nightsaber in that race, I’m rather insulted by their attempt, even ignoring Jaina Sue-mores 180. Then again, this is MoP 2.0, so letting the part of the alliance who has an investment down is a theme.

3 Likes

Can those mechagnomes even wear arms and leggings? Or gloves and boots?

Where’s Anduin in all this?

He has a vision that Baine is going to be executed, tells Jaina and she resolves to free him as he was imprisoned for rescuing her brother.

No word on this vision thing yet.

1 Like

Has he always gotten visions or is this something new that Velen is teaching him?

His aches(which warn him of things according to the BtS Novel) are tied to the Divine Bell… which was forged from Ra-Den’s flesh and Y’Shaarj’s Breath. The Blade of the Black Empire is rumored to be a claw of Y’Shaarj…

Is it just me or is Y’Shaarj behind everything?

1 Like

Didn’t he have dreams on Pandaria or something? I don’t recall. I know Baine and Tyrande did but that’s never been brought up again.

I don’t think that was actually a real thing, Anduin just thought it was.

I think he might’ve, but I’m not finding anything on him having visions before.

Looking into it, he had a vision in the Prophet’s Lesson, during Cata. It may have been something he got from Velen after Velen shared one of his visions with him.

1 Like

I miss fighting boars in my crap desert.

10 Likes

Well I was wrong in terms of who the 3rd person in that Azshara conversation was. It must be Shandris:

“My sweet child. As a general, you should be familiar with sacrifice. A leader must ever serve the greater good.”

Has there been any sign of Tyrande yet? You know, in the Azshara patch?

2 Likes

Her name is referrenced once by Azshara while talking to Thalyssra probably, but we don’t know if Tyrande is also in there, some text are more pointing towards Shandris.

However Blizzard did said her story will continue in 8.2 if I remember it right.

2 Likes

In that case it would be Mrs. “He Who Must Not Be Named” or being British… Lady “He Who Must Not Be Named.”

My last hope now is that the datamined dialogue is a big fake because it’s too on-the-nose and reeks of MoP.

Then again the only difference they gave us was that Sylvanas wouldnt let herself in the same position as Garrosh (in chains and trial).

2 Likes

Technically not datamined, but after doing the opening of Mechagon stuff on Horde I noticed 2 familiar NPCS.

A certain gnome and goblin are back and participating in the Mechagon stuff.

2 Likes

But I thought we weren’t redoing MoP…

7 Likes

The difference is that now it is the second time ! All the nuance is here.

5 Likes

Actually, being completely honest, I like seeing him quote Zhu. At least the characters are acknowledging the similarities between MoP and BfA. And it’s nice seeing continuity.

9 Likes

You are right, it is at least good to see that the characters are aware that they are repeating the same situation, if only this happened before…

4 Likes