PSA To Horde in AV

they hate us cause they aint us :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Using discord is not against the EULA and if there’s so few alliance queuing there’s a finite amount blizzard can do with the queuing system to break premades.

Nope you forgot to loot my insignia. I’m gonna rez and go cap Snowfall just to be that guy.

2 Likes

Using discord on it’s own, no. But using any 3rd party software and/or in-game mechanics in a way to give you a distinct advantage over those not using the same is considered cheating according to the EULA.

I’d say it amazes me that people fail to make the connection, but rationalizing deplorable behavior seems to be distinctly human.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Using discord is not against the EULA, sorry.

4 Likes

:joy: you will never be us :+1: :joy:

Thanks for the compliment.

The amount of copium from people crying about discord premades is hilarious.

it does not matter if its cross server or in server, working together in an mmo is never going to get you banned unless you are exploiting a clearly defined bug

1 Like

Did you get kicked off twitter or something?

you use twitter?
yikes

2 Likes

All due respect - you’re usually more thoughtful on these things. Using Discord is fine. Using Discord to game the queue system, especially when the other team can’t do it is just low.

The premade crap at the beginning of P3 also screwed the Alliance folks who weren’t involved, either.

1 Like

I had all the mages in my raid put a table down in the horde cave, grab some refreshments, it’s going to be a LONG night.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Inb4 “cringe”

I did. I called Jared Kushner an idiot and a (flower that Van calls the Horde.)

1 Like

this guy cant get enough of me :wink:
here all day for u bb :kissing_heart:

Here’s some more.

2 Likes

You act like horde cannot do the same thing because of queues, but they can. Get on discord, join the same channel number as your AV and communicate. How does queues prevent that?

3 Likes

Imagine thinking ppl care about AV

2 Likes

You’re doing it wrong. Most Twitter tweens use the “u mad brah?” approach at this point.

Keep :rofl: on :joy: spamming :rofl: emojis :crazy_face: though :upside_down_face:

1 Like