PSA To Horde in AV

Except, it is. It’s called a self-fullfilling prophesy.

He’s on HEARTSEEKER, don’t take him seriously.

He ran well retreated from his server to avoid world pvp.

Literal joke.

Edit: my flagged posts are now starting to get restored.

Except it’s not, the game isn’t lost because you made it a loss, it’s lost because it’s unwinnable.

It’s no different than when someone says check mate in 4 moves, you can keep playing sure but the outcome is already determined.

I better not see horde starting to abandon AV now.

I’m sure they can just try harder to win.

But the mid GYs really aren’t 4 moves from mate like you’re suggesting… unless one side decides it is.

If horde soft caps SHGY before alliance hard caps a southern GY the the game is over and will be a very slow loss. And all horde has to is soft cap SHGY.

Does this include raiding

And back cap/wipe Alliance, and then hold the choke.

100% true.

Huh? Are you following the context here?

yea if I raid with discord and another grp doesn’t that gives me an advantage

That’s not the point at all. Using Discord to organize a battleground group ahead of the battleground is the topic here. It clearly puts PuGs at a disadvantage.

Sure, when we can pre-made as 40 people, I’m sure we will again.

But until then, again, this is Alliance players cheating the system. Which appears to be the only way you can win.

2 Likes

yea it must suck to wait 45mins to get farmed lmao

1 Like

Horde even queuing are suckers at this point. Blizzard has a solution, they dont respect their players enough to implement it.

Why even give them the ‘engagement metrics’ they crave, for a trash set of blues?

Pass.

Are you talking about AV? Because if so . . .

Please note that same-faction play won’t be available for Alterac Valley, which was never hooked up for War Games and would be particularly awkward for the team that found themselves fighting alongside a great number of enemy NPCs.

Yeah, that’s already been discussed. Thanks for joining late!

Horde took advantage of a broken map for over a year in classic to deny alliance as much honor as possible and Blizzard did nothing. Do horde deserve special treatment?

My bad for not hanging in this thread 24/7 to correct your faux pas. Glad to see someone took up the torch in my absence!

The pre-maids you’re fighting in AV aren’t even a full 40 Man group.

We take the que as long as there is at least 15.

Usually over half the battleground is pugs.

And we deep in that cave farming you

1 Like

Careful. All this naughty talk will get you another flagged post.

1 Like