PSA - Maintain Forum Trust Level 3

WTF is trust level 3?

wtf is a trust level?
Is that why some guys can post links and images and I can’t?
That’s weird, every time I come back to the forums it’s radically different.

This is just plain ol silly…

1 Like

Yeah, trust gives you the ability to link images, gifs, and videos. All you have to do to get it is spend time on the forums and post while trying not to get into trouble lol.

Hey Taindessa. I see you over there… (Knocks an arrow and commands my raptor to get in position)

1 Like

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website
1 Like

Time played metric in-game and now on the forums. :joy:

15 Likes

probably grumbles i think is in there

1 Like

I lost my trust level 3. Rip.

2 Likes

Did it just start counting recently or is linked to a character? I’ve been a forum goer
since back when we had signatures and every race/class had a standard profile pic.
I just change my mains from expansion to expansion.

I believe it’s character specific. Not account.

1 Like

Its linked to each character you post on.

So if you swtich your toons on the forums… they each have their own Trust Level. Again seems weird to do it that way rather than by account but it is what it is

It just means if you’re a forum troll you are more likely to get Trust Level 3 than most.

3 Likes

Kind of. You can lose your trust lvl if you get into trouble.

No, they won’t let us have cupcakes… apparently that attracts ants.

3 Likes

Eh sounds pretty lame to me, call me when u get some vanilla cream cupcakes.

How far back is it counted? Because I’m pretty sure I was most active on my pally, but most recently (legion main) my monk.

1 Like

Trust levels are part of the core software. This software is not developed by Blizzard and changing the Trust Level functionality is probably not worth the time investment.

1 Like

" I cant control my trust level."

To be fair, post count doesn’t really matter, it’s more about days visited and amount of posts read.

1 Like