PSA - Hellfire Portal to Stormwind

I see a lot of folks looking to buy a port to Stormwind from Hellfire. There’s a portal to Stormwind right next to the Alliance flight master at the Dark Portal.

2 Likes

Yeah but people be lazy to run there from HH. I have people asking me for shatt port from god dang terrokar AND THE CITY IS IN TERROKAR

2 Likes

Mages in unison: “Shhh!”

6 Likes

It doesn’t work. :frowning:

1 Like

That portal doesnt work

1 Like

Is that portal broken on purpose or a bug? Because you can’t use it.

1 Like

People don’t immediately ride to Shatth and set their hearth there?

4 Likes

There are no class trainers or auction houses in Shatth.

But there are portals to all 4 major cities. Makes getting around Azeroth A LOT easier.

3 Likes

Run to Shat, grab the flight point, set your hearthstone there, and use the free portals in the middle of the city; there’s one of each for Stormwind, Ironforge, and Darnassus. GG!

Also: Since TBC made mail between your alts instant, just use a bank alt to go AH shopping. :slight_smile:

I know, but right now I’m focused on questing. I only need to travel around Outland and occasionally go to Stormwind. I’ll go to Shattrath when my questing takes me there.

All of this stalling when Shattrath is simply twice the distance you travel when going from Honor Hold to the Temple of Telhamat for the first time.

Stop trying to break my immersion. :sob:

1 Like

But portals to all three capitals. :blush:

So travel to one city just to go to another one? You mages have quite the racket going on!

1 Like

why would you want to go to SW and deal with the stupid mage tower? Go to IF like a baller

I run and get the FP for sure right out of the gate. I use the Hearth at the quest hubs.

1 Like

My AH toon is in Ironforge and it is a literal ghost town.

Hey, don’t be a hater. :grin:

Except for the pass to zang as you go from desert to swamp that can be ravager happy…its a mostly encounter free ride even.

I’d just tell pet classes have the pets stowed or set to passive so they don’t get caught up with the ravagers is all.

Few minutes walk. Not that bad. Then set stones to taste and fly it from masters.