PSA: Headphone dent

I had heard about this a while ago and dismissed it as an urban legend/meme. However the last time I was in front of a mirror I noticed something I hadn’t before; a pronounced “headphone dent” had developed.

I have very short hair (no. 2 guard) and so I’m sure its not just my hair being packed down in that spot. It’s definitely a dent in the structure of my skull. I can feel it when I run my hand over it. Im not sure how to reverse this.

If you wear headphones often, please be advised that you too could potentially fall victim to this condition. Take care fellow gamers.

1 Like

Can Headphones Dent Your Head? No, your skull does not dent from headphone use . The indentation you receive from wearing headphones for prolonged periods is only temporary and occurs in the hair and outer skin where the headphones were resting, not the person’s skull.

11 Likes

Dude, do you know how heavy and how much force you would need to create a physical dent in your school with headphones?

EDIT: bruh, my phone edited skull to school

4 Likes

its what like 135kg or 297lb on the head to dent it

2 Likes

idk what bro is doing to his head but it isn’t a 5 pound headset

2 Likes

Came on the forums to tell us he’s a dent head. Nice.

1 Like

:rofl:

14 Likes

five gold says he will post the tyler1 photo

dang it beat me to it

3 Likes

LOL

Literally same second

3 Likes

thats why i love this community
most of the time we share the same mind

3 Likes

Yeah. I always thought that was a joke too but it’s really happening to me. :cry:

Take a picture and let the GD Docs take a look.

2 Likes

we are better the web md lol

1 Like

I think the only way this could happen would be if you wore a headset all day/night as your skull is still developing through your childhood? I can’t see this happening to an adult lol

There is a joke here I want to make. But I know I shouldnt.

1 Like

I use a lightweight call center headset. Barely notice it’s on my head, since they’re designed for comfort after wearing them all day.

I don’t understand how people can game with a massive block of plastic encasing their head.

Are you telling me the 75kg weights I have attached to both sides of my headset to exercise my neck could dent my skull?

lol if anything it’s the soft tissue, your skull is not indented from headphones :dracthyr_crylaugh: people wear a hardhat or army helmet to work every day, or even industrial quality headphones :dracthyr_crylaugh: don’t spread lies

1 Like

I don’t have soft tissues only rock hard manly tissues