PSA do NOT Transfer to Arcanite Reaper/Earthfury

You’ll regret it most instantly. These low pop servers are essentially dead and very little community is there!

2 Likes

TBh I don’t think anyone is planning to transfer at this point. Most already know about those servers being dead with bare auction houses.

1 Like

I’m on Arcanite Reaper. I just hope that when BG’s are released, they are cross-realm.

1 Like

How do people still not know this? Its been in the sticky for a year.

I just checked all the stickies on the WoW Classic forums, and there is no mention of whether or not the BG’s will be cross-realm or not.
So no, I still don’t know the answer.

I was from Arcanite Reaper i thought it was a good server, wow its dead now? Gosh Lotheb probably might have an even lower population! Oh well not complaining im still going to get my kills!

Flagged for trolling.

TM/SS on AR last night. Dead realm!

4 Likes

Are you sure? I am on earthfury there seems to be plenty of “community” on both sides. What is an acceptable amount of “community” for you?

They are, forget when it was posted, but probably in one of the pvp blogs

Your inability to follow a game and the information provided is of no consequence to me.

Q: Will there be Cross Realm Battlegrounds when those go live?
A: Cross-realm battlegrounds were a feature of 1.12 and are important for matchmaking, so you’ll be seeing cross-realm battlegrounds in WoW Classic when Battlegrounds are introduced in Phase 3 of the content roll-out plan.

4 Likes

Most of these “dead” servers have populations as high or higher than Vanilla high population servers.

1 Like

Not my experience. I have a good guild and I see players everywhere. I always am able to finish elite quests with people in the zones.

Maybe your chat box is hidden or something.

1 Like

Merging servers is very likely coming in the future.

It’s not a PSA. The guy just doesn’t want anyone else coming to his servers. Earthfury is full. Stay away esp farelina players. It’s a DAD server ONLY!

1 Like

Yea if youre horde. Just transfered to AR from Bigglesworth as Alliance and its made the game actually playable and fun.

I’m Horde on Arcanite Reaper since September 6th.

When I first transferred I /who Orgrimmar and I was the only one in Orgrimmar.

Now we have a multitude of guilds, everyone knows each other. We have a great community. The only time people come here are disappointed is if they are looking for a Faerlina type of community. We are most definitely not that. So, with that being said, don’t come here if you’re looking for a streamer server. Come here if you’re looking for a great community and a new home.

I will say, our economy is a lot slower than the larger servers. It is good and bad. It makes you work together as a guild/realm to accomplish certain goals. I run a guild of a couple hundred people and we help our other server guilds out by sharing knowledge and profession patterns/recipes etc.

I came from Fairbanks and at first I regretted it as much as the OP. Now, I am so incredibly happy I did it. WoW Classic has been nothing short of amazing for my friends and I on Arcanite Reaper.

2 Likes

Man, you could get any name you wanted with Classic and you chose that one? What a horrendous name, you must be really strange IRL.