PSA: Do NOT Summon other Blingtrons to fight Bling7000!

Or that.

Either they didnt scale down previous Blings or left off a zero of the newest one.

HA HA :point_right:

there ya go

2 Likes

Maybe I can get a knockoff after 400 tries from the 7?

like most things in the game blingtron has only gotten worse with BFA

2 Likes

Stat squish… :wink:

1 Like

We’ve found the bug here and we’re working on a hotfix for it.

19 Likes

LOL, so it took you only 2 hours to fix this trivial, insignificant problem … how about spending time on REAL problems affecting many players, eg. STUCK IN COMBAT!

4 Likes

I suspect the ‘stuck in combat’ bug is more technically involved than a minor bit of math on an NPC.

7 Likes

I’m all for jumping on Blizzard for not fixing things and not listening but they’ve addressed the stuck in combat bug and I’ll bet its a bit more involved than boosting an NPC’s health and stats.

5 Likes

Not going to lie, it would at the very least be nice to more easily see what you are stuck in combat with at the very least XD

2 Likes

Dev 1 : Hey looks like there is a bug with the Blingtrons

Dev 2 : Really what ?

Dev 1 : Blingtron 5000 just owned 7000 in a fight

Dev 2: Ahhhhh no problem working as intended

1 Like

LMAO I really wanna do this now.

Bugged for azeroth

Death to the 7000s!

Keyword - trivial. Much easier to hop into the database and push an update to the “HP” column than it is to fix the “why am I stuck in combat” problems (or other more involved issues).

1 Like

Maybe he’s the glass canon model.

No offense but given your propensity for screwing up professions in BFA, I highly doubt it.

Can we get 7000’s daily cooldown separated from the rest? I really think the idea of being able to only open one Blingtron package from only 1 model once per account per day is… A little restrictive…

I did the exact same thing earlier, and I was coming here to make a thread about it.

Funny stuff.