PSA - Avoid Lebronzjamez

I’m sure most of you already know this, but in case you don’t, I’ll re-post this here:

Lebronzjamez (Gnome Warrior) Ninja’d a bunch of loot and mats from a half guild half pug MC run the other night. He also disbanded his guild right afterward.

Video proof here:

Second PoV, whole run (Ninja happens around 5 hours 10 mins)

He’s also been trying to slander my guild, and blame us for it in world chat. Feel free to spam that video around if you ever see him doing it.

Thanks!

Edit: He may also be thinking of jumping off Whitemane. If anyone plans on going to Arcanite Reaper or Anathema, please keep an eye out.

8 Likes

This might be on people’s minds – but why was it not on Master Loot?

If this is answered in the video, my apologies – I didn’t have time to watch.

Lebron was the master looter.

It is on Master Looter. He was the Master Looter.

1 Like

typical chad alliance behavior.

5 Likes

Ah got it. Thanks. Yea that sucks

Thing is – this dude probably thought this through.

He ninja’ed on this server so he knew he would get blacklisted. However, free server migrations are still up – and now we can go to one of TWO servers.

So, he would simply create an alt on that server he wants to move to with the same name as his blacklisted toon on whitemane. Then migrate.

Migrate would then say another character has his name (his alt) and force him to change his name.

Voila! New server, new name and no one is the wiser that he is a ninja.

Maybe. I still see him in trade chat occasionally though.

He’s still around. I see him trying to form groups from time to time, and then half of World Chat starts flaming him. It’s pretty entertaining.

1 Like

If I see him I will enjoy camping his corpse for the thief he is.

3 Likes

I too have seen him around. Each time he tries to form a group he gets flame broiled in chat. More people need to know about this guy so we can force him to not be able to get any group for as long as he plays that toon.

1 Like

I didn’t really see cause of the quality but is that an OEB?

He ninja looted an OEB? Lmfao. A BRE I could maybe understand but if that’s the hill he died on big yikes :joy: