[Proudmoore]<Nevermore> Be part of a fun, friendly 18+ Community! T/F/S and W/Th raiding groups. 6/9H

It’s not always easy to find a guild that is the right fit, especially if you are a busy adult! Nevermore understands that real life should come first, but that our members want a community that they can be part of in their down time to relax while gaming, make lasting friendships, and just have an online home.

Nevermore is a heroic AoTC focused raid guild, but we also understand that there is more to the game than just raiding. We aim to provide a home to all types of gamers and just want to provide a place for everyone to belong and feel welcomed. From leveling, M+ runs, open world fun, casual players, mount/transmog/achievement hunting, all types of players are welcome in Nevermore.

Nevermore is a Cross Faction Guild on Proudmoore.

Nevermore Raiding Progress:
Vault of Incarnates: 8/8H
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible: 9/9N 9/9H
Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope: 9/9N 9/9H

All classes/roles welcome! We do ask tanks/healers to have a viable dps offspec!

Weekly Events

Normal/Heroic Raid:
We currently run 2 different sets of raid days that our members are free to pick which works best for them. Raiders are expected to meet the minimum ilvl and tier set requirements and to be prepared for progression raiding with appropriate enchants/food/flasks/etc. Exact requirements can be found on our Discord!

Tuesday/Friday/Saturday: 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour Fri/Sat
Wednesday/Thursday: 6-8 pm PST Our Wed/Thurs roster is fairly full currently.

Open Raid:
A more casual friendly raid open to all of our members. This is great for people that can’t commit to our other raid schedules and want to see the content on normal or just a fun event for your favorite alt.
Sunday: 6-8 pm PST

Mythic+ Mingle Night:
We offer 2 different nights of the week with organized M+ fun. The goal of these is to NOT push high keys, but to just group up and have fun!
Mondays and Wednesday: 6-8 pm PST

Fun Run:
Once we have heroic on farm, Saturdays are for fun! Join us for tmog, achievements, alt heroics, and various other shenanigans.
Saturday: 6-8 pm PST

If this sounds like a good fit to you or if you have questions, feel free to reach out to any of the following:
Star: BNet: Starlight200#154 Discord: stariela
Zara: BNet: italiaa#1694 Discord: zara1643
Laur: BNet: redcow#1320 Discord: lauroftheblings

To join Nevermore or get more in, just join our Discord!: https://discord.gg/nevermoreguild

Join Nevermore and become part of a friendly, welcoming community of adults. And of course we have the added benefit of a fun name and many raven pictures/logos throughout our Discord!

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

6 Likes

Big congrats to our Tue/Fri/Sat raid team for getting AotC! I am sure we will be seeing our Wed/Thurs team get it soon!

If you are looking for a new guild, give Nevermore a chance! We are a group of friendly adults just looking to play some games and have fun in our free time. We would love for you to join us in our gaming adventures! :smiley:

Mythic mingle tonight! If you’re looking for a guild with activities, come check us out.

1 Like

Hi, are you looking for a guild that is active? We’re a casual 18+ community that offers a number of events, raiding and M+

1 Like

I’ve been in this guild for several months now and it’s honestly one of the best guilds I’ve ever been in and I’ve been playing since vanilla.

Guild has a policy of life comes first so if things come up like work, family, etc. you won’t be punished for not being able to attend raid.

Really helpful and knowledgeable officers and fellow guildies. Raid progression is on point with officers explaining fights clearly and always helping members improve.

Also a lot of fun side activities like Mythic Mingles and ugly transmog contests.

Recently, we had a design the guild tabard contest and my tabard won!!!

If you’re looking for a friendly guild with experienced players don’t hesitate to apply. We’re always looking for more awesome people to play with!

1 Like

Happy weekend all! If you are looking for a new guild to call home, give Nevermore a try! We are a group of fun, friendly adults and we really do understand that real life comes first so Nevermore is fantastic for adults with busy jobs, real lives, families, etc!

Are you a returning WOW player who just logged on and found your old guild has disbanded? Check out Nevermore. We’re an active, friendly 18+ Cross Faction Guild.

Happy Reset Day! Hope everyone gets some fantastic loot this week!

If you are in need of a new online home, give Nevermore a chance! We are a heroic AotC focused 18+ community and are always looking for more to join in on the fun! We also offer M+ mingle nights and a more casual friendly open raid on Sundays! :smiley:

Sent you a BNet request, looking for a home for this toon and my Shadow Priest. My work schedule doesn’t really line up with the raid schedule but Sunday could be possible. Definitely more casual right now but miss having people to socialize with.

1 Like

Hi, are you looking for a guild that is active? We’re a casual 18+ community that offers a number of events, raiding and M+.

Big congrats to our Wed/Thursday raiders for getting Aotc!

We still have room on our raid teams if you are looking for a raiding home. Not interested in raiding? That’s ok too! We have plenty of members that enjoy doing M+s of various levels, or just enjoy having an active guild chat/ Discord for hanging out with while leveling alts or doing various farming tasks in game. We would love for you to become part of the Nevermore community!

1 Like

Happy Sunday, tonight is open raid! If you’re into relaxed raiding and m+ enjoyment, come check us out.

1 Like

Happy 10.1.5 patch everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the new content that was just added!

If you are looking for a new guild to test out all that fun patch activities, give Nevermore a try! We are an 18+ gaming community and are always looking for more to join then.

Between heroic raiding, M+ of various levels, a more casual friendly open raid, organized M+ mingle nights, and random achievement events, we offer something for all types of players! :smiley:

Happy Monday! Are you in need of a fun, friendly guild that understands real life comes first? Check us out in Nevermore! We are an 18+ community that is looking for more to join us in our adventures! :smiley:

If you are looking for a fun, friendly guild to make some new friends in, and have fun gaming with new people, come check out Nevermore! We are always looking for more people to join us in for our gaming adventures! :slight_smile:

I’m a horde mage on Zul’jin, and if it would be okay for me to join your discord/community and transfer in a few weeks , I’d love to join you! I’m looking for a group that is very fun and social, with no toxicity or mean behavior.

I’ve sent friend requests on Battlnet and sent you, Stariela, a discord request.

Battletag is “Azure”

1 Like

Happy Weekend! Hope everyone is having a wonderful, fun filled weekend!

Nevermore is recruiting more to join our 18+ community. Want to be part of a community that understands real life comes first, give us a chance! Our members are all busy adults who just enjoy having a great community to make friends, hang out, and just relax with!

We are still raiding and clearing Abberus each week as well as doing M+ nights, heroic alt raids, and open raid on Sunday and more. Lots of activities to join on each week :smiley:

If you are returning to the game or just looking for a new guild to experience the game with, give Nevermore a try! We are always looking for more to join our community and would love for you to join us on our adventures! :smiley:

In need of a new guild and looking for a place to call home? Check out Nevermore! We are an 18+ gaming community and would love for you to become part of the group!

We are still clearing heroic Aberrus each week, doing M+ mingle nights as well as random M+ formed through out the week, open raid, alt heroic, etc and more! Tons of activities and fun stuff to do each week :smiley:

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and has great luck with loot this week!

We are currently looking for more healers with a dps offspec for our Wed/Thurs raid team!

Come check out Nevermore and become part of a fun, friendly community that understands real life comes first :slight_smile: