Proudmoore Alliance, 398 Prot/Fury Warrior or Holy paladin Lf established raiding guild

Hi Everyone, I have played wow since 2006 and raided in past X-pacs - BC, WOTLK, MOP, Mythic in WOD on my Holy paladin. I have played BFA off/on but enjoying 8.2 and decided to jump into raiding. I’m also deeply interested in raiding Azshara. I’m currently having fun on my warrior but wouldn’t mind playing my holy paladin either. I haven’t touched my Hpal since 8.1 but I can gear him up quickly if I need too. I can currently raid any day Mon-friday 5pm PST +. I can stay up as late as I need too. I don’t have ANY raiding experience in any of the BFA raids but I have plenty of experience in past expansions raids and will catch up quickly.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun! We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! BNET @ laskaland#1404

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us