Prot/Ret Pally & Hunter LF Mythic+ Guild

Hello all! We are two friends looking for a mythic+ guild that is looking to push into keystone master and overall just have fun together. He is 209ilvl and I am 211ilvl and 966 IO. I have recently had to switch to Prot due to a buddy quitting tanking but I can also play ret very well.

If we sound like a good fit please add Juicebox#1154 on bnet.

Hey there Gotchacovrd! My name is Myirium/Shavoni and I am the recruitment officer for Supremum on Stormrage. We are looking to expand our raiding and keyrunning roster and are looking for people that like to push keys and it sounds like you and your friend are big fans of high keys. If you’d like to know more about us, please don’t hesitate to reach out on Discord, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks, and looking forward to talking to you!

Discord: Myirium#0898

Still looking!

AOTC 10/10N & 4/10H Guild looking to expand to 2-3-9 and are in need of one Healer and a few more dps. We raid on Saturday and Sunday server time at 8pm - 10pm EST. If interested please reply to this post with your battletag and if available a link to some recent parses.