ProtPally/warlock, WW, Ele LF for CE guild. Currently 3/10M

Hello, my friends and I are looking for a new home. We have all raided in Cutting Edge guilds in past expansion. Looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week and we are looking to raid together. Our current experience is 2/10M. We are are looking to raid any day besides weekends between 7:00pm CST- 11:00pmCST. Between all us of we bring experience and a depth in class. I couldn’t include links in the post so the number are the avg heroic pares.
If you are interested please add my Bnet: Rostafer#1882 or discord Jachiy#3282

Classes:
Jachiy

• Prot Pally 220ilvl ( holy off spec) (75)
  • Warlock 207 ( looking to Main)

Jallec

• Wind Walker ilvl 217(85)
  • Priest

Dreadedpwell

• ele Shaman 217 ilvl (reso off spec)(92)
  • hunter

Hey I’m from innovation on zul’jin horde! We raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 est someone from my recruitment team will be adding you in a little bit!

Currently 3/10m

1 Like

Hey I think we would be a perfect fit for you guys info below:

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

LF talented healers wanting to do great things this tier!

** Need 1 RDPS and DK **

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets1405

1 Like

Sorry, last bnet is tibbets#1405 and we would also want all of you to play ranged! Great fit!

Still looking

Hey Jachiie,

I’d be interested in chatting with you. My spam will follow, but one thing I will mention is that we currently don’t have room for a tank. I’d be interested in having you join as warlock, and your other two friends in their current spec.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST (7 to 10 CST)

Hit me up on discord:
Mental#9967

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brotocol-chogall-510m-tth-8pm-11pm-est-lf-warrior-range-dps-shaman-swing/510574

Still taking offers

Bump bump bump.

Still looking. Will transfer