Prot/Holy Paladin LF raiding guild

Hello, I am coming back from a temporary hiatus to begin raiding once again. I will be playing as a Prot/Holy Paladin this time around (still leveling but won’t be much longer). Please let me know which one you prefer and I will focus on it! I did not get to do much of Nathria outside of week 1 because I had to step away for a while but I am very ready to get back into it. I have a very extensive raiding history dating back to WotLK and can share if asked.

I am available Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays, in the evenings. Friday/Saturday would be the most ideal. Anytime from 7PM EST onward until 1:00AM EST at the latest. I prefer 2 days a week but I am ok with 3. These days of the week are static and unfortunately I cannot offer time on any days/times not listed due to how my schedule is.

I am very raid focused but I enjoy other aspects of the game, namely M+ and a bit of PvP on the side. I would be very interested in finding a guild that likes to run M+ outside of raid into decently high keys.

I like a group that is improvement and prog focused but also knows how to have fun. I am personally someone who wants to be the best for the group as possible so if there’s anywhere I can improve ever I want to hear about it.

If interested please contact me on discord at Nekowaifu#9999, or in game at Nekowaifu#1587. I’m really excited to get back into things and I hope to speak to some of you soon!

We are A Night Off [A] on Stormrage! Currently 8/10M

Come check us out! Multiple teams to choose from!

Discord: https://discord.gg/HyKfSr4QEV

Recruitment Post: Please delete - #8 by Aearowen-stormrage