Protection Warrior spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

1 Like

Weren’t we true titans in season 1?

1 Like

Had nothing to do with season one tier bonus, that’s for sure. Was just due to other tanks (except prot paladin) being in a weaker state at the time

1 Like

God forbid warriors are good for atleast ONE patch. Ohhhhh lawd. Literally a quarter of a patch and warriors are meta and we get nerfed to the dirt while guardians and veng dhs get to stay meta for years on end.

Wish prot warriors were meta. God i hate seeing bdks, bears, and veng dhs every single damn dungeon

9 Likes

That makes you unique friend.

1 Like

S3 hands down is the most enjoyable set bonus we’ve had for prot warriors, literally makes you giddy when you see those bleeds popping left right and centre.

1 Like

I miss the shield block buff when you charge. That actually felt like it had an effect on things, I don’t even notice this season’s tier set effects.

Season 3 set bonus is far and away the best of the three, fun to play, good for all content, both st and aoe.

I’m going to say it right now, the only set bonus for prot warriors that wasn’t hot garbage is the current season 3 tier set.

Wish we had the 3rd Legion tier bonus again, the one letting us spam shield slam during recklessness.

3 Likes

Agreed that it seems almost every season prot warrior is B or C tier by design.

Season 1 of Dragonflight was a brief exception and the nerf bat came within a few days to correct that.

I sadly do not see that same speedy correction when prot warriors are at the bottom of the tier lists.

Do all devs play DH and prot pally?

3 Likes

Personally I don’t mind being an off meta tank it makes it harder for groups sometimes but it makes reaching certain milestones in m+ that much more enjoyable

2 Likes

It had zero to do with the set bonus and more how warriors were the only tank with a fully functional class/spec tree.

1 Like

Vote S3, it’s the strongest by far and the only set bonus with true interactive gameplay.
S1 was weak bland and 100% passive (as they intended)
S2 is good in M+ But really didn’t do anything to our rotation and wasn’t super noticeable unless you were checking details.
S3 changes how we press buttons, has bite when you play properly with it

1 Like

Season 3 Sucks
Season 2 Good
Season 1 God

1 Like

Looking at all the warrior tier votes everyone is just hitting season 3 on all of them without using their 1 warrior brain cell I guess.

:dracthyr_shrug:

I’m surprised season 2 bonus is so unpopular. I loved offensive last stand!

3 Likes

The main issue with season 2 tier was that because we needed to use a talent point to get bolster, it made it more difficult to get other talents such as spell block.

Hasn’t been that way since BFA, I’m afraid. As a punishment for being good for any length of time they were made F tier for all of Shadowlands.

Right there with you. My shotgun shield was my favorite